Local Rides & Clubs
Gravel riding in Holly Shelter Game Land
Pender County, NC
Explore Our Community By Bike
We love riding our bikes as much as you do! Check out the awesome community rides, events, and cycling clubs that we support. Learn more about the local happenings that interest you, and get involved today!
- Tuesday and Thursday afternoons @ 6:00 PM, leaving @ 6:15 PM
- Bike Cycles, next to the Harris Teeter at Mayfaire Community Center
- Pace line >20 mph for two or three laps around Middle Sound Loop Rd
- Final lap is an all-out breakaway
- Regroup at the elementary school before returning to the shop
*this ride is not endorsed or organized by Bike Cycles.
Holly Shelter Game Land
This great resource is maintained by the State of North Carolina and offers countless miles of unfettered cycling bliss. Cellular service can be spotty in some areas, so be sure to take a buddy with you in case of an emergency.
Brunswick Nature Park
Get the Gear You Need
Shop for the right gear before your next ride. We’re here to answer all of your cycling related questions.