Not sure of the size you need? Stop by Bike Cycles to receive a complimentary sizing session using our Retül Match tower.
The Recon 1.0 is an S-Works Recon-inspired performance MTB shoe in a very accessible package with Body Geometry comfort and efficiency in a durable, dirt-focused shoe.
Using STRIDE toe-flex technology, the nylon outsole uses a TPU injected forefoot for natural movement off-bike, while still providing a stiffness index of 6.0 for in-the-saddle performance. The Recon 1.0 is a double threat—efficiency at the pedals with comfort and confidence off bike.
To create traction off the bike in wet or dry, gravel or dirt, the nylon outsole is covered with the SlipNot compound. It also has a lifted heel for an even more natural feeling while walking.
Three Velcro closures make slipping into the Recon 1.0 easy, and creates a fit designed for all day comfort and performance, whether your ride calls for open gravel, twisting single track, and even more than your fair share of hike-a-bike.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are built with purpose and backed by science to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Injection STRIDE toe-flex technology allows for natural toe movement off-bike but remains stiff for pedaling (stiffness index 6.0)
- SlipNot™ rubber tread for confident traction on all terrain.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Approximate weight: 331g (1/2 pair, Size 42)