SRAM eTap Battery is the power source for the eTap system. The same power unit is interchangeable between front and rear derailleurs.
- Up to 1000 kilometers of riding per charge
- Weight: 24g
- Finish: Black
- Compatibility: SRAM RED eTap
The strongest K-EDGE Mount yet, designed for today’s heaviest computers, cameras and lights. Upgrade to the Garmin Max Combo mount for a solid and clean platform for your cycling electronics. Chosen by the best, year after year, when quality, performance and craftsmanship matter.
- Max XL combo mount is compatible with all Garmin Cycling Computers
- Combo Mount (Computer on top – light or camera underneath) with GoPro style light/camera interface
- GARMIN approved replaceable computer insert protects computer tabs
- CNC Machined Aluminum, Anodized Black with laser etched logos
- Made in-house, Boise, Idaho USA with a Lifetime Warranty
- Weight: 63g
The K-EDGE co-polymer insert for Garmin 1/4 Turn style computers is a replaceable item. While it is extremely strong, we designed this insert to fail on a significant impact before the tabs on the back of the Garmin break.
- Qty 1 – K-EDGE Co-polymer Insert for Garmin 1/4 Computer (Part No. K13-503)
- Qty 2 – M3 x 0.5mm x 6mm with Pre-Applied Nylon 180,18-8 S.S. Screws
Garmin's ANT+ USB stick plugs into your computer's USB port to wirelessly transmit your activities to Garmin Connect and Garmin's Training Center. It automatically receives your activity data when your compatible ANT+ Garmin device is within range.
Monitor your speed and cadence as you ride with these easy-to-install wireless sensors. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, these sensors are easy to install, maintain and move between bikes.
The speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device to give you accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit.
The cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training.
Send live speed, distance and cadence data to compatible training apps or displays by using ANT+ connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology.
With both of these sensors on your bike, you can work to improve your personal best or see where you stand against the pros.
Monitor your pedaling cadence as you ride with this easy-to-install wireless sensor. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, this sensor is easy to install, maintain and move between bikes.
Simply attach the sensor and ride. With no magnets or other exposed parts to line up, this sensor is easy to install, maintain and move between bikes.
STAY AWARE OF APPROACHING CARS
This rearview radar pairs with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone to alert you of vehicles approaching from behind.
- Reliable rearview radar lets you ride like you know what’s coming.
- One radar. Multiple display options. Pair it with your compatible Garmin device, your phone or both.
- Don’t have an Edge or other compatible device yet? No problem. The Varia app has you covered.
- It’s small, it’s easy to mount, and it works with just about any bike.
- Get more life out of your radar with up to 7 hours of battery life.
- Varia RVR315 rearview radar provides visual and audible alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away.
MULTIPLE PAIRING OPTIONS
- This radar works seamlessly with your Edge bike computer or compatible smartphone as well as select Garmin wearables.
WORKS WITH THE VARIA APP
- This smartphone app helps you increase your awareness by providing graphics — plus tone and vibration alerts — to indicate the position and speed of approaching cars.
THIRD-PARTY APP COMPATIBLE
- When used with a compatible smartphone, Varia radar integrates with your favorite apps, such as Ride with GPS to overlay your maps with rearview radar alerts.
- Easily mount this sleek, compact device on the seatpost of almost any road-use bicycle. The vertical design allows for better leg clearance and a perfectly comfortable ride.
- Time spent charging is not as good as time spent riding. Get up to 7 hours of battery life.
In the box:
- Mounting hardware
- Power cable
Handlebar and Stem Bracket Band and Bracket for your Strada Wireless, Strada Double Wireless, Urban Wireless, Micro Wireless, Commuter, and Adventure. The FlexTight Kit Wireless system is the full kit for your CatEye wireless computer mounting needs.
The Bosch Purion is a minimalist on-board computer designed for anyone who wishes to focus on the most important information and prefers an uncluttered handlebar. The Purion displays the essentials and lets riders get all important information with a click of the thumb, while keeping hands on the handlebars. Five different riding modes provide just the right amount of assistance in every situation.
- Manages four levels of assist from Eco to Turbo, with an eMTB mode specially designed for the Performance Line CX Drive system
- Features include charging status, speed, riding mode, range, trip distance and total distance
Low Road position places the computer in front of the bar and nearly flush with the top of the bar, making for an easy to read display whether you are on the hoods or in the drops.
- Sub-20 gram computer mount
- Compatible with computers with 1/4 turn twist lock interface and 31.8mm bar surface
- Single Torx T25 fixing bolt
Zipp delivers an uncomplicated computer mount for aerobar extensions that’s easy to install, lightweight, and vibration and slip free. The 22.3mm industry standard mount installs simply and securely on aero extensions. The Zipp QuickView TT Computer Mount is aerodynamically shaped for left-side installation, but also can be installed on the right bar extension. It comes with a single Torx T25 bolt, flexible mounting clamp, and a quarter-twist mount.
• When aerobar space is tight, place your computer on top
• Tuck straw on either side for best aerodynamics
• Fits on TORPEDO SYSTEM 100, TORPEDO SYSTEM 400 & REFILL UPGRADE KIT BOTTLES (each sold separately)
• Compatible with most computers, including large screens (sold separately)
• Glass-reinforced nylon
• Weight: 18.5 grams
Aerodynamic dual-bottle BTA hydration system that features a dynamic, multi-position computer mount to accommodate your changing needs. Raise the computer mount up to tuck in a refill bottle for race day, or lower it down for a standard bottle while maintaining the optimal view for training days.
- Telescoping Garmin mount features on-the-go tilt adjust to avoid glare.
- Zero-leak design with a sealed viewing window to easily monitor liquid levels, and a leak-free Dolphin Breather Valve that lets air in but doesn't let water out.
- Capacity: 26oz (768 mL)
- Material: Plate: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Cage: Nylon Composite Vee Cage
- Computer Mount: Nylon Composite
- Bottle: Lead free, BPA-Free and HDPE food safe certified bottle
- Brackets: Nylon composite with Velcro straps coated with no-slip extension grip - Adjustment Width: 75-150mm
- Weight: 9.3oz (265g)
Telescoping Garmin Computer Mount for Versa Plates. Raise the computer up for Refill Bottles, or lower it down to clear Standard Bottles. On-the-go tilt adjust to avoid glare.
- Telescoping computer mount makes for a seamless switch between Refill or Standard Bottle
- Compatible with Garmin bike computers and Multisport Watches
- Requires Versa Carbon Mount or Versa Aluminum Mount
Telescoping Garmin-Specific Computer Mount
- Raise the computer mount up to tuck in a Refill Bottle for race day, or seamlessly lower it down for a Standard Bottle to maintain the optimal view for training days. Compatible with Garmin bike computers and multisport watches.
On-the-Go Computer Tilt Adjust
- Avoid changing glare with a tilt mechanism for easy adjustments while you ride
Arrives Fully Assembled
- Few steps required to install and head out on your first ride
- Weight: 1.9oz (54g)
- Construction: Nylon Composite
- Fully assembled computer mount
- 2 screw sets: one for Versa Carbon Plates, and one for Versa Aluminum Plates
Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Gain more room or find the perfect position for lights, computers, music players, GPS, or whatever, with the Topeak BarXtender. Attaches securely to the handlebars or stem and adjusts for optimum position.
- Clamp: Fits 22-38 mm tubes (shims included)
- Crossbar: Device mount bar 25.4 mm
- Material: Engineering Grade Plastic and Steel
- Mount: Handlebar, Handlebar Stem
- Size (L x W x H): 18 x 3 x 3 cm, 7.1” x 1.2” x 1.2” (folded)
- Size (L x W x H): 13 x 10 x 3 cm, 5.1” x 3.9” x 1.2” (open)
- Weight: 116 g / 4.08 oz
Up-To-Front Multi-Mount aligns everything to be mounted front and center for viewing convenience and to easily capture those precious ride moments, track your ride, and illuminate your way home from your adventure. Includes adapters for mounting GoPro/Shimano Sport Cameras, Garmin Edge/Wahoo/Sigma GPS cycle computers, Topeak CubiCubi front lights, WhiteLite HP 500, WhiteLite 800BT, and other GoPro-mount-compatible devices. Flipflop mounts can be positioned to customize device viewing height so you can be focused and enjoy your ride!
- Material: Forged aluminum / Engineering grade polymer
- Modular Multi-Mount: Adapters included for GoPro / Shimano Sport Cameras, Garmin Edge / Wahoo / Sigma
- Device: GPS cycle computers, Topeak CubiCubi front lights, WhiteLite 800 BT, and WhiteLite HP 500
- Bracket: Fits 25.4 – 31.8mm handlebars (shims included)
- Max Load: 480g / 16.93oz
- Added Features: Angle adjustment (Sport Camera), Rotates for landscape or portrait viewing (RideCase)
- Weight: 52g / 1.83oz
- Size: 12.5 x 6.6 x 4.3cm / 4.9" x 2.6" x 1.7"
An innovative cycle computer/action camera center mount, specifically designed for integrated stem/handlebar systems. Various mounting positions for Garmin Edge/Wahoo/Sigma GPS cycle computers and GoPro/Shimano sport cameras, Topeak CubiCubi front lights, WhiteLite HP 500, WhiteLite 800 BT, and other GoPro-mount-compatible devices.
- Compatible Devices: Garmin Edge / Wahoo / Sigma GPS bike computer / GoPro action cams and other devices with GoPro mount
- Handlebar Compatibility: Shimano Pro Stealth, FSA Plasma, Ritchey WCS Solostream, SCOTT SYNCROS RR1.0 Carbon Aero 420, Most Talon, Canyon H31 & CP series
- Material: aluminum / fiberglass composite
- Max load: 220g
- Weight: 40g (120mm) / 45g (150mm)
- Dimensions: 12 x 3.5 x 3cm (120mm) / 15 x 3.5 x 3cm (150mm)
This handlebar bracket has been developed so you can attach a tablet to your handlebars. The design provides a safe distance so that no sweat falls on the screen while you are training.
- Suitable for handlebars with a diameter ranging from 26mm to 35mm
- Adjustable to different tablet sizes: length 182-267mm, width 112-197mm, max. thickness 13mm