Looking to take your second-generation Flux headlight off-road? You're going to need a helmet mount.
- Breakaway design prevents snagging on overhead objects
- Hook-and-loop strap can be reoriented 90 degrees to give additional mounting options
- Fore/aft adjustability for optimal placement regardless of helmet vents
- Action camera style hinge works with third-party mounts
Do you have more than one bike? Get the most out of your Specialized Flux Expert tail light (sold separately) by getting an additional seatpost mount for easy switching between your rides.
- All the parts needed to mount a Flux Expert taillight to a second bike
- Includes mounting bracket, three interchangeable rings to fit different seatpost sizes and a 2.5mm Allen key.
- Interchangeable rings will fit 27.2mm, 30.9mm, and Venge Aero seatpost.
Designed to accommodate the more aerodynamic profile of aero bars and seatposts, the Stix Aero Strap mount gives you the ability to attach a Specialized Stix for day or night riding.
- Stix light mount with longer, flexible silicone strap to fit Shiv and Venge seatposts, plus Aerofly handlebars.
Increase your visibility by using the Stix Arm/Leg Band mount to attach your Specialized Stix light to arms and legs.
- Includes rigid mount and fabric band for comfortable and secure hold.
- Wraps around ankle to keep pant legs away from chainrings.
- Increases visibility and versatility of Stix lights, both on an off the bike.
You really can put a Specialized Stix headlight almost anywhere. This headlight mount is designed to cleanly integrate into the headset of the bike and maintain a clean look with the Stix positioned just under the stem.
- Positions Stix headlight just under the stem in front of the head tube for a super-clean, integrated look.
- Interlocking system between plastic mount and aluminum spacer allows the light and mount to quickly be removed from the bike.
- Works with 1-1/8th Aheadset-style headsets and custom 10mm thickness spacer.
Mounts a Specialized Stix light to a CPSC, DIN standard reflector/rack bracket or the Specialized Pizza Rack.
- Vertical CPSC hole pattern.
- This mount can attach to the Horizontal Din hole pattern.
- Specialized single hole pattern for the Pizza Rack.
- Mounts Stix light horizontally.
- Includes all mounting hardware.
Replacement bar mount for Urban lights with thumb screw for quick removal. Has a quick release design allowing the mount to quickly separate from the light. Compatible with all model year Urban lights.
- Includes mount, strap, allen key, and bolt
Up-To-Front Multi-Mount aligns everything to be mounted front and center for viewing convenience and to easily capture those precious ride moments, track your ride, and illuminate your way home from your adventure. Includes adapters for mounting GoPro/Shimano Sport Cameras, Garmin Edge/Wahoo/Sigma GPS cycle computers, Topeak CubiCubi front lights, WhiteLite HP 500, WhiteLite 800BT, and other GoPro-mount-compatible devices. Flipflop mounts can be positioned to customize device viewing height so you can be focused and enjoy your ride!
- Material: Forged aluminum / Engineering grade polymer
- Modular Multi-Mount: Adapters included for GoPro / Shimano Sport Cameras, Garmin Edge / Wahoo / Sigma
- Device: GPS cycle computers, Topeak CubiCubi front lights, WhiteLite 800 BT, and WhiteLite HP 500
- Bracket: Fits 25.4 – 31.8mm handlebars (shims included)
- Max Load: 480g / 16.93oz
- Added Features: Angle adjustment (Sport Camera), Rotates for landscape or portrait viewing (RideCase)
- Weight: 52g / 1.83oz
- Size: 12.5 x 6.6 x 4.3cm / 4.9" x 2.6" x 1.7"
An innovative cycle computer/action camera center mount, specifically designed for integrated stem/handlebar systems. Various mounting positions for Garmin Edge/Wahoo/Sigma GPS cycle computers and GoPro/Shimano sport cameras, Topeak CubiCubi front lights, WhiteLite HP 500, WhiteLite 800 BT, and other GoPro-mount-compatible devices.
- Compatible Devices: Garmin Edge / Wahoo / Sigma GPS bike computer / GoPro action cams and other devices with GoPro mount
- Handlebar Compatibility: Shimano Pro Stealth, FSA Plasma, Ritchey WCS Solostream, SCOTT SYNCROS RR1.0 Carbon Aero 420, Most Talon, Canyon H31 & CP series
- Material: aluminum / fiberglass composite
- Max load: 220g
- Weight: 40g (120mm) / 45g (150mm)
- Dimensions: 12 x 3.5 x 3cm (120mm) / 15 x 3.5 x 3cm (150mm)
2amp charger for the fastest charging possible of Specialized Flux lights
- Has 2 standard size USB ports and will charge most USB devices.
- Includes 4 interchangeable wall plug options and USB A to USB MINI B male to male charge cable.
- Output: 10.5W 5V 2.1A Max Input: 100-204V AC 50/60Hz. 260mA
High-efficiency charger cable for Flux headlights.
- High capacity wire can transfer more power with less loss.
- Custom "L" shaped Mini USB Male for the best fit to Flux headlights.
- NOTE: This is a CHARGE ONLY cable and cannot be used for data transfer.
Free up bar space and secure your Supernova lights or most other stem-mounted accessories with our Ritchey Universal Stem Mount. Our unique mount means clutter- and hassle-free mounting of your favorite devices where they're easily viewed and operated.
- Compatible with Ritchey C220 and 4-Axis 44 stem faceplates
- Forged and machined alloy
- Includes extended-length hardware
Problem Solvers' Braze-on Light mount threads into your fork or fender eyelets, allowing you to mount lights or accessories. It's lower position is great for getting your light closer to the ground for better visibility.
Mount your tail light to the reflector tab on the back of a rear cargo rack with this Rack Bracket from Portland Design Works.
- Compatible with all PDW rear lights except the Asteroid and Fenderbot
- Horizontal holes are 50mm apart to fit European rack standards
- Vertical holes are 18mm apart to fit most reflector mounts
- Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light
- Designed specifically for aero seat posts
- Adjustable light angle
- Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal
Planet Bike's BRT Strap is a small item that provides big visibility. This versatile LED safety band can be used as an arm band, pants keeper, dog collar and anything else you can think of. An included lithium battery provides over 200 hours of run time in either flashing or steady mode.
The bolt-on headlight bracket mounts to your fork crown and provides a unique mounting option that centers a headlight just above the front wheel. It comes with a platform that is specifically designed to work with most Planet Bike lights. This platform can be removed quickly to create a 26.2mm diameter universal mount that accommodates most clamp and stretch strap mounting systems.
- Planet Bike specific platform works with most Planet Bike headlights
- Converts to a 26.2mm universal mount to fit most headlight mounting systems
- Bracket bolts through brake mount on fork crown (60mm bolt, washer, and nut included)
- Compatible with all Blaze, Beamer, Spok, Amigo and Spot headlights
- Weight: 72 grams
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet
- Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB
- Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet