World's first pliable hot melt chain wax formula with Graphene for use in crockpots is here. GRAPHENwax—Super pliable, non-crumble, quiet, clean and extremely easy to break-in formula. It exhibits excellent dirt protecting capabilities and durability while maintaining impressively low friction for a prolonged period of time in dry and mixed conditions. It's the easiest wax to break-in after chain cools down—simply hold your chain in one hand and run it between two fingers of your free hand (as per our video) and job done—no more solid sticks or backpedaling issues. Our wax doesn't crumble, chip or leave any marks thanks to our proprietary formula. It's everything you wished for in a hot melt wax. Perfect for Road, Triathlon, Gravel, Mtb and E-bike. Keeps your drivetrain spotless clean. Can be used along with GRAPHENlube. It's the most quiet hot melt wax you will ever use.
Unlike other Hot Melt waxes, GRAPHENwax not only exhibits lowest friction, but also lasts longer and is much easier to use. Usually after dipping the chain in melted wax you need to wait until chain cools down and then painstakingly break every chain link so the chain can be flexible again, leaving crumbled mess behind and particles on the frame and crank. With GRAPHENwax, we have reinvented this process. After the chain cools down, you only need to run it between your fingers along its entire length, and the chain is broken-in leaving no pieces of wax behind. Our wax simply doesn't crumble during the chain movement, meaning you have more wax that protects the drivetrain for longer. It can also withstand those hot days where other wax lubricants simply melt off your chain. GRAPHENwax will not stain your fingers when handling the chain and it's the quietest wax coating you will use. It's your "dream come true" wax lubricant.
GRAPHENwax and our World Tour winning GRAPHENlube go very well together. If you plan longer rides you can "top it up" with GRAPHENlube. Chain will not require re-cleaning.
Why we don't use Tungsten Disulfide (WS2) nor Molybdenum Disulfide (MoS2) additives.
While these substances can exhibit super-low friction, they do it only in vacuum or inert gas. In normal humid air they not only have high friction but also very short life because of the rapid oxidation process. Using these additives in chain lubricant, where water is often present, is simply pointless.
We also don't use any oils or paraffin oils in the mixture because it adversely impacts the friction.
- 340g / 12 oz . +/- 4%. Each box contains 4 "squares"
- Wax is black, but on the chain looks transparent. Doesn't leave marks.
- Hydrocarbon waxes containing special mix of high-purity graphene. It does not contain any harmful solvents.
Zipp's Bearing Grease is perfect for your home workshop and traveling toolbox, too. It's a quality lubricant designed to minimize friction and maximize the life of your components. And it's easy to apply with its 20ml syringe container.
The lightweight and easy to use Twin Graph Tyre Pressure Gauge from Zefal is compatible with both Presta & Schrader valves. It features a clear and easy to read gauge with both psi and bar measurements.
Simple and easy to use, just press the gauge onto your valve and the gauge will set to what pressure is in your tire. You can then remove the gauge from the valve and clearly read the display. Once satisfied a quick press of the reset button will return the gauge to the zero position.
Wolf Tooth WT-1 Chain Lube is a synthetic lubricant and a chain treatment in the same bottle. As a synthetic chain lubricant, WT-1 will improve the mechanical efficiency of your drivetrain while lasting 3-5x longer than most other chain lubes. As a chain treatment, WT-1 will clean your chain by pushing dirt and debris to the surface where it can be wiped away. It will also protect your chain in all riding conditions, and allow you to ride longer between applications.
- Cleans, lubricates, and protects chains
- Peak performance in all conditions, wet and dry
- Also works on other places of your bike, including hubs, cables, and jockey wheels
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
- Evaporates fast and leaves no residue
- A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high-performance lubricants
- No water rinsing is required
- Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
Topeak's sleek FlashStand FAT is a super parking/display stand that folds up for pocket-sized portability. This affordable, lightweight wonder securely holds your mountain bike by the non-drive side crankarm to keep it upright and safe. Take it along in your jersey pocket for those quick pit stops, too!
Topeak's Hexus X is an award-winning, 21-function multi-tool with updated design to store T15, T25, and 8mm hex tool bits inside. Tire levers are securely side-mounted, and have additional tools built into them. The Hexus X is an excellent choice for both road and mountain bike riders.
- Allen wrenches: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 (2 pcs) / 5 / 6 / 8mm
- Torx bits: T15 / T25 / T30
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
- 14G / 15G spoke wrenches
- 2 engineering grade plastic tire levers
- Presta Valve Core Tool
- Chromoly steel chain tool
- Steel wire chain hook
- Weight: 170g
*Chain tool is compatible with single and multi-speed chains up to 12-speed except Campagnolo 11-speed hollow-pin chains
An ingenious master link tire lever tool! Two levers connect to form heavy-duty pliers for removing or installing all types of chain master links. An integrated chain hook keeps chain from separating while removing or installing master links. One complete master link stores within a compartment. Tool separates for use as two tire levers for quick flat repairs and also features a Presta core tool for removing valve cores.
- Not compatible with Shimano QUICK-LINK
- Material: engineering grade polymer
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally.
- Repairs large punctures and slices
- Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal
- Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding
- Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant
- Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires
- Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover
- Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures
- Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment
- Simple and easy to refill
When we launched Secret Chain Lube, Josh admitted that the starting point for this product was a hot wax recipe he had used for years with pro teams that had won numerous world and Olympic medals. The idea behind Secret Chain Lube was to bring this technology to a lube that didn't require hot melting, but it turns out many of our customers were already big fans of hot waxing chains, and the requests flooded in for us to release the SILCA Secret Wax Blend...so here it is!
Consisting of highly refined laboratory-grade paraffin and a high concentration of 3 specific sizes of nano-scale Tungsten disulfide, Secret Chain Blend not only acts as a lubricant but actually acts to modify the surface of the chain, filling in all of the crevices of the metal with highly lubricious and wear-resistant tungsten disulfide particles. As a result, chains waxed with Secret Chain Blend and Secret Chain Lube will actually get faster over time and after repeated waxings. Secret Chain Blend is the only hot wax lubricant to have a specifically matched and compatible drip wax that can be used to 'top off' the wax as needed, extending the duration between hot wax applications, and guaranteeing the quietest running drivetrain possible. Using the combination of Secret Chain Blend and Secret Chain Lube can dramatically extend the chain and drivetrain component life (up to 10x).
- 500g / 17.6oz pouch
- The chain should be VERY clean and dry before applying
SILCA Super Secret Chain lube started out as a project to develop the fastest hot-melt wax lubricant available more than a year ago. Josh has been recommending Hot Melt Wax and helping Pro cyclists and triathletes wax chains for years and wanted to bring his lubricant formula to our customers, the challenge was how to consistently melt, dip and agitate the chain across different crockpot designs and temperatures. The project took a fascinating turn from the world of IndyCar when Josh was introduced to a group that had developed a technology to put micro-scale wax powders into a solution that was quick-drying and forms a coating that is indiscernible from hot melt dipping. The combination of air-drying liquid wax and Tungsten Disulfide would quickly prove to beat all currently available hot-melt waxes in friction testing while being much faster and easier to apply.
Best of all perhaps is that this formula would prove to be very environmentally friendly, utilizing 4 different types of wax, nanoplatelets of WS2 (Tungsten Disulfide), and mild alcohol to act as a carrier. This same alcohol is used in the SILCA Gear Wipes, making them a perfect product to clean and remove Secret Chain Lube.
- 4 oz. and 8 oz. bottles with the precision applicator tip for dripping on your chain, or 12oz lube (leaving room for your chain) for dipping the chain
- The chain should be VERY clean and dry before applying
- Apply according to video and let dry for AT LEAST 12 hours for optimal results, 24 hours if applied in cool or humid weather conditions! We recommend applying the lube AFTER your ride so it's ready for next time!
- NOTE: Over time the WS2 will begin to settle to the bottom of the bottle, shake well before using!
Shimano Genuine disc brake bleed Funnel unit for BL type MTB brake lever (M5 thread bleed port)
- Oil spill guard lid with an integrated oil stopper holder
- Funnel base
- Bleeding instructions available for download under 'Documents & Links' below
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed.
- All-purpose lube
- Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
Portland Design Works' 3wrencho is a strong and versatile addition to your fixed gear, townie or workbench! Made of heat-treated steel for extra toughness, it's part tire lever, part 15mm wrench. Its strong nylon coating won't scratch rims, so you can pry as hard as you need to remove stubborn tires. Step on the 3wrencho for extra leverage to loosening axle nuts. May also be used to spread peanut butter, stir a drink, or open a letter.
- Length: 114 mm (4.5")
- Weight: 95 g (3.5 oz)
The Torx-style fastener is quickly becoming standard fare on the modern bicycle. Having the right Torx wrenches in the right sizes is essential for the modern mechanic. The Pedro's L Torx Wrench Set is up to the challenge. We made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's Torx wrenches also feature extra length for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need, in convenient holder.
- Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure long-lasting performance
- Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts
- Includes: T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, & T40 sizes and convenient holder
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide.
- 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set
- Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life
- Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
The BKD-1 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit will bleed most models of DOT-fluid-based hydraulic brakes. Hydraulic systems need bleeding to remove any air bubbles and to inject new, clean fluid.
- Designed and built for home use and the rigors of daily commercial use
- Includes two syringes, hoses with shutoff clips, multi-size bleed blocks and a unique attachable syringe mount
- Housed in a rugged reusable case
- Machined stainless steel and 7075 aluminum fittings to service SRAM, Hayes, Formula, Hope and other brands of DOT-fluid-based hydraulic brake systems
- Replacement parts available
- Brake fluid not included
A clean bike is a happy bike! Park Tool's Bike Cleaning Brush Kit is a four-piece brush set designed specifically to clean bicycles. Ergonomically designed and featuring dual-density, sure-grip handles, the BCB-4.2 kit includes:
• 1 GSC-1 Gear Clean Brush
• 1 Tapered Detail Brush
• 1 Frame Cleaning Sponge/Bristle Brush
• 1 Soft Bristle Soaping Brush
Bio ChainBrite Bicycle Chain and Component Cleaning Fluid is a 100% biodegradable, natural, plant-based degreaser formulated for use in Park's CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber or as a general purpose degreaser. It won't harm alloy, plastic, or rubber parts.
Use CB-4 full strength, do not dilute with water. Cover parts in solvent and scrub using a brush.
Cleans bicycle chain quickly, easily, and effectively — without the hassle and mess of removing the chain from the bike. The Cyclone uses a large solvent reservoir, hundreds of rotating bristles, and a two-step cleaning process to get chains really clean, improve shifting performance, and extend the life of the chain and other expensive drivetrain parts.
- Works with all multi-speed bikes (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed) as well as some single-speed models and e-bikes
- Strong magnet at the bottom of the fluid reservoir holds metallic particles scrubbed from the chain
- Special wicking sponge draws solvent from the chain as it exits, minimizing drips and mess
- Sturdy handle makes the Cyclone easy to use and control
- Holds 2 fluid ounces (59ml) of solvent
Park's Crank Puller is for removing crankarms on Shimano's splined, oversize, pipe-billet bottom brackets. It employs a long handle and a fine thread for the leverage and torque needed to remove tight arms. Park's unique rotating tip ensures smooth operation and long life. (The CCP-44 does not fit standard square or tapered bottom brackets.)
Park's Folding Chain Tool is a heavy-duty tool-steel shop-quality chain tool that also folds for carrying in your pack or pocket for use on the road and trail. It's compatible with 9-, 10- and 11-speed chains. It also includes a folding peening anvil for Campagnolo 11-speed chains.
Park's Four-Sided Spoke Wrenches grip 4 sides of the spoke nipple so they offer an excellent grip and won't slip or round nipples when turning even the tightest spokes and/or aluminum nipples. These popular wrenches also have easy-to-hold vinyl-coated loop handles that are color-coded according to spoke size for easy identification. The loop handle makes them easy to hang on your tool board too.
A sturdy bicycle cleaning brush with a unique angled and contoured shape – perfect for cleaning cassettes and freewheels as well as tires. With a strong ergonomic handle and stiff nylon bristles, the GSC-4 scrubs away the toughest muck and mess.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Park's Hex Wrenches are every mechanic's best friend. They are constructed from industrial quality steel for durability and feature chamfered tips for a precision fit. And, their convenient L shape is perfect for jobs that require lots of leverage or for getting to hard-to-reach bolts.
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
They always say, the right tool for the right job. Park's P-handled Torx Wrenches are available in T6, T8, T10, T15, T20, T25, T30 and T40 sizes. They feature offset handles made from durable nylon with a comfortable, ergonomic design. The wrenches are made of high-torque industrial steel for excellent durability.
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
A daily-use, shop version of Park Tool's world-famous CM-5.2 Chain Scrubber. The CM-25 features a super-tough die-cast aluminum case and handle, plus a unique brush/sponge replacement cartridge that makes it easy to keep it running smoothly and working properly. Park Tool's proven four-sided scrubbing action makes thoroughly cleaning chains quick and easy. A shop quality cleaner built to give years of constant use.
- Proven chain scrubbing technology leaves chains sparkling clean
- Durable A380 aluminum die cast case and removable handle
- Dual-sided sponges and wicking pads to help reduce drips
- Rotating brushes clean on all four sides of every link
- Brush and sponge cartridge quickly and easily clicks in and out (RBS-25)
- Locking cover with stainless steel hinge pins
- Choose drip or immersion fluid application methods
- 100% serviceable
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools.
• Made from hardened alloy tool steel
• Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket
• Sold singly or in pairs
Designed and built especially for singlespeed bikes, Park's SS-15 Single Speed Spanner is a durable forged-steel tool with a 15mm socket wrench for axle nuts, 15mm open-end wrench for pedals, a tire lever, and a bottle opener. It's just the right size to take along on rides and is great for wrenching in your shop too.
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
The TL-6.2 is a composite covered, steel core tire lever that provides smooth, scratch-free operation and superior strength to help remove even the tightest tires. Newly upgraded with a tougher, more slippery material and a protruding steel tip to more easily and securely engage the tire bead. A perfect size (5"/12.7cm) to either take-along, or use as an everyday shop lever. Set of two.
• Updated to fit better in the hand with a more rounded, smoother shape
• The precision sized SW-7.2 fits the three most popular spoke nipple sizes on the market
• Nickel plated for years of service
• Designed for the home mechanic.
FIts the following size spoke nipples:
• .127" (3.23mm)
• .130" (3.30mm)
• .136" (3.45mm)
It folds, it cuts, it hangs on your belt and best of all…it’s blue. Park's Utility Knife is perfect for the shop, garage, toolbox or saddlebag. The UK-1 is a combination of aluminum and stainless steel and uses readily available hardware store utility knife blades. It also features a secure, quick-change blade system that locks open.
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
Keep your most-needed bike repair tools and supplies close at hand with Park's Work Tray. It easily installs on your Park PRS-15, PRS-10, or PRS-11 Repair Stand (sold separately). And it features 2 separate compartments, a lube holder, a tool/towel bar, a tab system that holds plastic grocery bags and 2 receiver pods for extra accessories.
- Featuring all five Muc-Off brushes in a handy storage bag
- Claw brush ideal for chain, cassette and sprocket
- Detailing brush ideal for tight areas such as suspension mounts or fork crowns
- Soft washing brush ideal for your bike frame and wheels
- Wheel and component brush ideal to clean rim and spokes with ease
- Two-prong brush ideal to reach hard-to-shift dirt on your components
The Muc-Off Bike Care Duo Kit covers Stage 1 and 2 in the Muc-Off cleaning system. Our award winning Nano Tech Bike Cleaner cuts through dirt, mud and grime quickly and safely without the need for acids or dangerous chemicals. This unique formula is also 100% biodegradable so it's safe for your bike and the planet. After you've given your bike a good clean with the Nano Tech Bike Cleaner, it's time to add some protection. Muc-Off Bike Spray is the ultimate post-wash water dispersant. Not only does Bike Spray rid your bike's frame and components of moisture, but it also leaves a non-sticky layer of protective PTFE to prevent rust and corrosion. It also makes future cleaning and maintenance a breeze.
- Contains Nano Tech Bike Cleaner, Premium Formula PTFE Bike Spray and cleaning sponge
Bike Protect is the ultimate liquid bicycle protection. Preserve and freshen your bike with Bike Protect's incredible water dispersing action! It's a perfect 'all over', after-wash corrosion inhibitor due to its extremely high oil content. This increased oil content creates the finest bike protection spray on the market. It drives out moisture and leaves a sparkling, non-sticky protective layer on your frame, drive chain, metal parts, and paintwork. It's ideal to spray onto your chain to drive out moisture before you apply any of the brilliant Muc-Off chain lubes. Bike Protect doesn't just disperse water after you've given your bike a good clean. It also prevents dirt adhesion between washes and reduces future maintenance time as well as helping reduce friction, wear, and energy consumption.
- High performance formula leaves dry, non-sticky, protective film
- Safe on frame, metal parts, plastics, rubber, paint, and carbon fiber
- Drives out excess moisture
- Prevents dirt adhesion
- Light lubricant coats moving parts
- Quick and easy to use
- Aerosol Spray
- Ideal for Road Cycling, Cyclocross, MTB, & Fat Bikes
- Provides the ultimate performance in freezing conditions
- For chains, cables, shifters, derailleurs, pedals, & cleats
- Incredible durability
- Pipette system for easy application
- Fast and effective grease-cutting formula
- Removes all chain oil and wax residue
- Safely eliminates drive chain contaminants
- Ideal for use with chain cleaning devices
- Trigger spray included for easy application on cassettes, chainrings and derailleurs
- Safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals
You train to get fitter and stronger so why train riding a germ fest?! Muc-Off's indoor training cleaner is an advanced all-purpose cleaner for all indoor trainers and gym equipment. Suitable for: Aluminum, stainless steel, carbon, plastic and vinyl. Just spray and wipe. No rinsing necessary.
- Safe on all surfaces
- Ensure you can train in a clean and healthy environment
- Apple fragrance