The lightweight and easy to use Twin Graph Tyre Pressure Gauge from Zefal is compatible with both Presta & Schrader valves. It features a clear and easy to read gauge with both psi and bar measurements.
Simple and easy to use, just press the gauge onto your valve and the gauge will set to what pressure is in your tire. You can then remove the gauge from the valve and clearly read the display. Once satisfied a quick press of the reset button will return the gauge to the zero position.
Topeak's Hexus X is an award-winning, 21-function multi-tool with updated design to store T15, T25, and 8mm hex tool bits inside. Tire levers are securely side-mounted, and have additional tools built into them. The Hexus X is an excellent choice for both road and mountain bike riders.
- Allen wrenches: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 (2 pcs) / 5 / 6 / 8mm
- Torx bits: T15 / T25 / T30
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
- 14G / 15G spoke wrenches
- 2 engineering grade plastic tire levers
- Presta Valve Core Tool
- Chromoly steel chain tool
- Steel wire chain hook
- Weight: 170g
*Chain tool is compatible with single and multi-speed chains up to 12-speed except Campagnolo 11-speed hollow-pin chains
An ingenious master link tire lever tool! Two levers connect to form heavy-duty pliers for removing or installing all types of chain master links. An integrated chain hook keeps chain from separating while removing or installing master links. One complete master link stores within a compartment. Tool separates for use as two tire levers for quick flat repairs and also features a Presta core tool for removing valve cores.
- Not compatible with Shimano QUICK-LINK
- Material: engineering grade polymer
Stan's Dual Action Repair for Tubeless (DART) fixes damaged tires faster, easier, and better than existing plug tools. While traditional tire plugs try to wedge rubber strips into a puncture, the DART creates a chemical reaction with your Stan's sealant to quickly form a permanent airtight bond. The DART's plastic tip is barbed to anchor firmly in place and stay put during even the most aggressive riding while being safer for rims, rim tape, and your hands. The material of the DART is also more flexible, and its laser-cut shape is optimized to contour to the shape of different punctures, maximizing surface area to increase the sealing reaction. Because the DART anchors to your tire and creates an instant bond with your sealant, it also won't pull out while riding the way a conventional plug can. One of the best features of the DART's design is that it doesn't require trimming once inserted, and excess material won't get in the way of your ride. DARTs can't be felt while riding, even on road tires, and they wear smooth naturally.
- Repairs large punctures and slices
- Reacts with Stan's sealant to form an instant, airtight seal
- Barbed plastic tip anchors into tire and will not pull out when riding
- Flexible material and laser-cut shape conforms to puncture and bonds with sealant
- Wears off clean, no trimming needed, and can not be felt while riding, even on road tires
- Lightweight, compact tool fits the shape of your hand for more precise use and includes built-in valve core remover
- Includes two pre-loaded DARTs for sealing multiple and larger punctures
- Clear caps keep DARTs clean and unthread quickly for fast deployment
- Simple and easy to refill
Shimano Genuine disc brake bleed Funnel unit for BL type MTB brake lever (M5 thread bleed port)
- Oil spill guard lid with an integrated oil stopper holder
- Funnel base
- Bleeding instructions available for download under 'Documents & Links' below
Portland Design Works' 3wrencho is a strong and versatile addition to your fixed gear, townie or workbench! Made of heat-treated steel for extra toughness, it's part tire lever, part 15mm wrench. Its strong nylon coating won't scratch rims, so you can pry as hard as you need to remove stubborn tires. Step on the 3wrencho for extra leverage to loosening axle nuts. May also be used to spread peanut butter, stir a drink, or open a letter.
- Length: 114 mm (4.5")
- Weight: 95 g (3.5 oz)
The Torx-style fastener is quickly becoming standard fare on the modern bicycle. Having the right Torx wrenches in the right sizes is essential for the modern mechanic. The Pedro's L Torx Wrench Set is up to the challenge. We made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's Torx wrenches also feature extra length for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need, in convenient holder.
- Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure long-lasting performance
- Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts
- Includes: T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, & T40 sizes and convenient holder
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide.
- 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set
- Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life
- Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
The BKD-1 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit will bleed most models of DOT-fluid-based hydraulic brakes. Hydraulic systems need bleeding to remove any air bubbles and to inject new, clean fluid.
- Designed and built for home use and the rigors of daily commercial use
- Includes two syringes, hoses with shutoff clips, multi-size bleed blocks and a unique attachable syringe mount
- Housed in a rugged reusable case
- Machined stainless steel and 7075 aluminum fittings to service SRAM, Hayes, Formula, Hope and other brands of DOT-fluid-based hydraulic brake systems
- Replacement parts available
- Brake fluid not included
A clean bike is a happy bike! Park Tool's Bike Cleaning Brush Kit is a four-piece brush set designed specifically to clean bicycles. Ergonomically designed and featuring dual-density, sure-grip handles, the BCB-4.2 kit includes:
• 1 GSC-1 Gear Clean Brush
• 1 Tapered Detail Brush
• 1 Frame Cleaning Sponge/Bristle Brush
• 1 Soft Bristle Soaping Brush
Cleans bicycle chain quickly, easily, and effectively — without the hassle and mess of removing the chain from the bike. The Cyclone uses a large solvent reservoir, hundreds of rotating bristles, and a two-step cleaning process to get chains really clean, improve shifting performance, and extend the life of the chain and other expensive drivetrain parts.
- Works with all multi-speed bikes (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed) as well as some single-speed models and e-bikes
- Strong magnet at the bottom of the fluid reservoir holds metallic particles scrubbed from the chain
- Special wicking sponge draws solvent from the chain as it exits, minimizing drips and mess
- Sturdy handle makes the Cyclone easy to use and control
- Holds 2 fluid ounces (59ml) of solvent
Park's Crank Puller is for removing crankarms on Shimano's splined, oversize, pipe-billet bottom brackets. It employs a long handle and a fine thread for the leverage and torque needed to remove tight arms. Park's unique rotating tip ensures smooth operation and long life. (The CCP-44 does not fit standard square or tapered bottom brackets.)
Park's Folding Chain Tool is a heavy-duty tool-steel shop-quality chain tool that also folds for carrying in your pack or pocket for use on the road and trail. It's compatible with 9-, 10- and 11-speed chains. It also includes a folding peening anvil for Campagnolo 11-speed chains.
Park's Four-Sided Spoke Wrenches grip 4 sides of the spoke nipple so they offer an excellent grip and won't slip or round nipples when turning even the tightest spokes and/or aluminum nipples. These popular wrenches also have easy-to-hold vinyl-coated loop handles that are color-coded according to spoke size for easy identification. The loop handle makes them easy to hang on your tool board too.
A sturdy bicycle cleaning brush with a unique angled and contoured shape – perfect for cleaning cassettes and freewheels as well as tires. With a strong ergonomic handle and stiff nylon bristles, the GSC-4 scrubs away the toughest muck and mess.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Park's Hex Wrenches are every mechanic's best friend. They are constructed from industrial quality steel for durability and feature chamfered tips for a precision fit. And, their convenient L shape is perfect for jobs that require lots of leverage or for getting to hard-to-reach bolts.
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.