Topeak's sleek FlashStand FAT is a super parking/display stand that folds up for pocket-sized portability. This affordable, lightweight wonder securely holds your mountain bike by the non-drive side crankarm to keep it upright and safe. Take it along in your jersey pocket for those quick pit stops, too!
Keep your most-needed bike repair tools and supplies close at hand with Park's Work Tray. It easily installs on your Park PRS-15, PRS-10, or PRS-11 Repair Stand (sold separately). And it features 2 separate compartments, a lube holder, a tool/towel bar, a tab system that holds plastic grocery bags and 2 receiver pods for extra accessories.
- The bike repair stand is the basic working tool both for service workshops and cycling enthusiasts
- Maximum load capacity is 30kg
- Weight of the stand without tool tray is 5.7kg
- The stand features a new array of precision aluminum and steel parts which offer stiffness and durability
- NEW Jaw mount and rotation system
- Stand is adjustable by height between 980 and 1500mm
Topeak's FlashStand is a super work/display stand that folds up to become extremely portable as well! This affordable two-footed wonder supports your bike at the bottom bracket and down tube and raises the rear wheel with two adjustable-height feet. Take it along in the trunk of your car to dial-in your ride before your next adventure!
Designed for bikes with hollow spindle cranksets. Lift the rear wheel to mount bike on the tune-up stand in seconds for washing, display, storage and maintenance.
- CLAMP HEAD: hollow spindle drive side crank
- ADD FEATURE: Quick tool-free assembly
- MATERIAL: Aluminum / Engineering grade polymer / Steel
- MAX WEIGHT CAPACITY: 18 kg / 39.7 lb
- COMPATIBILITY: Bike with hollow spindle cranksets (more than 20 mm)
- SIZE (folded): 40 x 40 x 8 cm / 15.7” x 15.7” x 3.1”
- SIZE (open): 40.5 x 39.5 x 38 cm / 15.9” x 15.6” x 15”
- 1.8 kg / 3.97 lb
Topeak's LineUp Stand securely holds your bike by the rear wheel for storage or display. Its spring-loaded arm automatically adjusts to fit wheels from 20-inches to 29-inches in diameter. Use it at home to store your bike, or use it to hold your pit bike at your next cross race!
A pro-level work stand with a built-in closable small parts bin. Stable tripod design folds down small for travel or use at the races. Additional clamp lever for tightening/releasing the clamp with ease.
Clamp Head: Non-marring rubber jaws, 360° rotation
Clamp Height: 107cm to 178cm (42" – 70")
Clamp Opening: 1.9cm to 4.5cm (0.75" – 1.8")
Folding: Two QR clamps
Base: HD folding 6061 T6 tubes
Max Weight Capacity: 25kg / 55lb
Added Features: Carry bag, Rubber base feet, Clamp lever, Closable small parts bin
Size: 17.8 x 117cm / 7.0" x 46.0" (Folded); 135cm / 53.1" (Base Diameter)
Weight: 6kg / 13.23lb
A pro level workstand with a built-in digital weight scale. Stable tripod design folds down small for travel or use at the races. Additional clamp lever for tightening / releasing the clamp with ease.
Clamp Head Non-marring rubber jaws
Digital weight scale
Clamp Height 122 cm to 183 cm
(48” - 72”)
Clamp Opening 1.9 cm to 4.5 cm
(0.75” - 1.8”)
The Spider Team repair stand is developed in collaboration with pro team mechanics who work with it intensively on a daily basis. Thanks to their tips, you too can adjust, assemble, and repair in an efficient manner. The Spider Team is also suitable for different shaped bottom brackets, such as time-trial bikes, bicycles with sensors for power measurement and bicycles with electronic gearing (Shimano Di2 or Campagnolo EPS).
- Extra parts included for a variety of forks
- Due to its triangular profiles dirt is less likely to adhere to the surface
- Anodized tubes are lightweight and resistant to detergents
- Compact and easy to carry when folded
- The integrated tool tray can tilt and rotate 360-degrees
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Maximum load: 33 lbs
- Not compatible with Lefty forks
- Clamp can be adjustable height from 106 to 144 cm.
- No tools required to set up for bike maintenance or fold for storage.
- Made of aluminum for lightweight.
- Weight: 6.18 kg.
- Max load: 35 kg.
- Tools are not included.
If your bike has a hollow bottom bracket, the Pro Bottom Bracket stand makes it easy and convenient to do maintenance work. This stands folds up for easy storage when not in use.
- Compatible with Hollowtech 2 bottom brackets
- Coated alloy
- Anti-slip base
Park Tool's 106-AC easily adapts the #106 Work Tray or PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder to fit 35mm-37mm upright tubes on PCS-9 Repair Stands, as well as 2003 and newer PCS-1, PCS-4, PCS-4-1, PCS-4-2 Repair Stands.
The Deluxe Wall-Mount Repair Stand easily mounts to any post or wall stud. This shop-quality stand places the bike approximately 14.5 inches from the wall, so you'll have plenty of work space. The awesome clamp is Park's Adjustable Linkage model, which feature's replaceable rubber jaws; fits seatposts and frame tubes from 1 to 1 5/8-inch diameter; includes recesses for cable housing and rotates 360 degrees for optimum bike positioning. This great stand lets you work on your bikes just like a pro and is built to last.
Park's Home Mechanic Wheel Truing Stand allows extremely accurate and reliable wheel truing and even building at an economical price. It's constructed from heavy-gauge steel and works with most wheel sizes and hub widths. It can be bolted to a bench for additional stability.
Mount the THS-1 Trailhead Workstation (sold separately) directly to this rigid steel post.
- 2-inch (5cm) square post plated then powder coated for long outdoor life
- Includes THS-1 mounting fasteners
- 6-inch (15cm) square base with holes to mount directly into hard surface or to Park Tool #130 Base Plate (fasteners not included)
- Height: 62.25-inch (158cm) positioning cradle arms at 50.5-inch (128cm)
Park's Paper-Towel Holder is an accessory for Park's Professional Race Stand (sold separately). It attaches easily and holds a standard roll of paper towels. It also works great for hanging clothes, wheels and tires.
For wheels to perform properly, it's important that the rims be centered over the hubs. To check this, and to make precision adjustments, Park's Portable Wheel Dishing Tool is a must. It disassembles quickly for storage or travel and allows you to easily check centering on road, mountain and BMX wheels from 24 to 29 inches in diameter and it works with any hub. The Wheel Alignment Gauge is a necessity for every wheelbuilder.
Walk into the service area of any bike shop in the world, and odds are good you'll see a Park Tool Professional Wheel Truing Stand on the bench still the top choice of professional mechanics everywhere for over 40 years, and for good reason.
With extra-tall uprights and wide calipers, the TS-2.3 is capable of accepting most wheels commonly found on road, mountain, BMX, and hybrid bicycles, including wheels with disc brakes, aero rims, and oversized MTB tires. Upright adjustment is controlled with an ergonomically-designed speed knob, which quickly adjusts the stand to accommodate any hub width in seconds. The sturdy uprights of the TS-2.3 feature integrated storage for the included thru-axle adapters, which allow for compatibility with thru-axle, quick release, and solid axle hubs without the use of additional parts or adapters.
The TS-2.3 is constructed from durable powder-coated heavy-gauge steel and is manufactured, assembled, and calibrated in St. Paul, Minnesota. Strong, comfortable knobs and spring-loaded calipers and caliper arm ensure smooth, consistent operation, and the removable composite caliper tips protect painted rims and fragile materials. 100% adjustable and rebuildable for a lifetime of use.
- Maximum wheel size: Up to 29" + with or without tire
- Maximum hub width: 200 mm (7.87")
- Maximum rim width: 102 mm (4")
- Hub compatibility: Accommodates quick release and solid axle hubs, also accommodates thru axle hubs using included TS-2TA.2 Thru Axle Adaptors
- Bolt to benchtop — mounting holes are 9.5 mm (3/8") in diameter and 200 mm (7.9") from center to center
- Clamp in vise — base is 76 mm (3") deep
- Install in TSB-2.2 Truing Stand Base
The RPP-1 offers simple but effective protection for your service area. This 32" tall pad prevents damage to bikes caused by being leaned against or knocked over onto your Park Tool professional repair stand. Covered with an attractive Park Tool blue vinyl finish for easy wiping off of dirt and grease.
- Compatible with Park Tool Shop Repair Stands with a 2" diameter lower post, including all generations of PRS-2 and PRS-3
- Easily removed and installed with hook-and-loop material
Park Tool's 130 Repair Stand Base is designed for the PRS-3, PRS-3OSLB, PRS-3 OS-1, PRS-3 OS-2 and the PRS-23 LB Repair Stands (each sold separately).
• 22-1/2" x 22-1/2" x 7/16" (57cm x 57cm by 1.1cm) steel plate
• Approximately 68 lbs (31k)
• Black painted
Everyone wears out their Park Tool work stand clamp covers at some point. Find replacement covers for yours here. Each cover is constructed of soft, durable composite rubber. See below to determine which covers fit your Park Tool stand clamp:
- 1002: fits 100-3X and 100-5X extreme range clamps
- 1185: fits clamps on the repair stands PCS-9, PCS-10, PCS-11, and PCS-12
- 1259: fits 100-4X, 100-6X, 100-7X, and 100-15X clamps
- 1960: fits 100-3D, 100-5D, and 100-25D Professional Micro Adjust Repair Stand Clamps
- 468B: fits clamps with double cable reliefs, including 100-3C, 100-5C, 100-8C, 100-8Y, and 100-9C clamps
- 467B: fits clamps with single cable relief, including PRS-2 through PRS-8 (for older-style clamps, non-current)
- 468G: fits PCS-1 and PCS-2 clamps with double cable reliefs (clamp models: 100-1C, 100-1CA, and 100-2C)
- 467G: fits PCS-1 and PCS-2 clamps with single cable relief (for older PCS-series stands only; not for current model stands)
- 466: Rubber Replacement Clamp Cover Set (fits older clamps with plastic-dipped jaws)
A 6-inch (15cm) extension that easily mounts to the main beam of any PRS-22 or PRS-22.2 to accommodate longer wheelbase bikes with bottom bracket-to-front axle lengths over 28.75 inches, including CX, gravel and enduro style bikes.
Park Tool's Tool Tray Collar easily adapts the #106 Work Tray to fit the 41mm upright tube on 2011 and older PRS-20 and PRS-21 Repair Stands, as well as 1996 and newer PCS-1, PCS-4, PCS-4-1 and PCS-4-2 Repair Stands (each sold separately).