Whether you've been riding with 45NRTH since the beginning or you're just getting into winter riding, help us celebrate ten years with this soft and cozy wool hat. Hide your post-ride helmet hair at the trailhead, cheer on your friends at races, or look stylish at your favorite hangout.
Protect your neck and face from cold wind and stinging snow. This reversible Merino wool blend neck gaiter wicks moisture, retains warmth, and will quickly become a winter staple.
- Double layer of merino wool blend for moisture wicking and management; flat lock stitching for comfort; reversible with black interior
- One Size
- Tall cut front for face coverage
The Stavanger is designed to be used in tandem with our lightweight apparel system and Ragnarok shoe. The merino liner provides ear coverage in chilly conditions, wicks moisture for added comfort, and fits well under your helmet.
- Merino wool base fabric
- Three-panel crown for optimal helmet fit
- Flat-lock stitching for comfort
Merino-blended lining against the skin provides comfort and moisture wicking, while a stretchy windproof shell fabric protects against brutal windchills. The low-cut front covers the forehead, eliminating the cold gap between your eyewear and helmet. Full ear coverage keeps your ears toasty warm.
- Wind blocking panels
- Wool lining for moisture wicking
- Long cut protects ears, neck and forehead
- Integrated eyewear slots