MSW anti-slip bar tape provides positive contact with your handlebars and exceptional comfort during your most demanding rides. The flexible PU material makes this tape easy to install while the gel backing provides added comfort and clean hassle-free removal.
- PU material with anti-slip coating improves grip over traditional cork material
- Gel backing provides vibration damping and extra comfort
- Silicone adhesive for easy install and clean removal
- 78 inches (200cm) per roll
- Finishing strips and bar end plugs included
The classic Oury feel updated with lock-on from ODI. Bonus pack includes snap-caps and Lock Jaws.
- Made by ODI
- Snap-caps and Lock Jaws included
- Flange: No
- Lock On: Yes
- Grip Shift Specific: No
- Length: 120mm
- Shape: Round
- Weight: 84g
Grippler gives you the moisture shedding, long gripping sensation you crave, with the hard wearing resilience you expect from Race Face. Our proprietary compound and diamond buff finish feels great with both gloves and bare hands - and with ramped grip profile on finger-side plus varied grip depth on palm-side, Grippler will bring you to a higher level of digitization. Available now in 10 colours, and two sizes, the Grippler surpasses industry standards for gripabilty. And now with Double Lock Ons the Grippler EVEN GRIPS ITSELF. Get a grip, with the Grippler.
- Directional ramped logo underside
- Proprietary compound extends over Dual Lock Ons
- Vibration dampening, hard wearing, moisture shedding
Best suited for the acknowledged weight weenie and thin grip lovers. 50 grams, standard grip length - 5 1/8", installed DIA. 30 mm, weight plus or minus 5%, 1 set of bar plugs included.
- 50 Grams
- Standard Grip Length – 5 1/8"
- Installed Dia. 30mm
- Weight plus or minus 5%
- Made for 22mm bars (can fit applications down to 19mm)
- Bar Plugs included
- *Install Bar Plugs first for the protection of grips and ease of installation
Fi'zi:k's line of Tempo bar tapes are designed for an unparalleled performance. Bondcush is a layered mid-padding polymer foam that aids the absorption of road buzz. Bonded to a microtex outer layer this material blend is their chunkiest option that combines comfort, versatility, and durability, ideal to tackle all kind of roads. Soft touch is a matt-look, silky, moisture absorbing surface.
- Bondcush construction 3mm thick
- Soft touch
Fat Paw grips were developed for riders who crave large-diameter grips that also have a soft feel. The 9.5mm grip thickness reduces hand fatigue and finger numbness, making it an ideal option for riders with large or gloved hands.
- 100% proprietary dual-density silicone compound provides excellent vibration damping and conforms to your hand for improved comfort while maintaining durability
- Tacky texture provides excellent grip with or without gloves in all weather conditions
- Includes bar end plugs
Packed with the performance you have come to expect from the Yeti name, the Hardcore grips are a great choice for riders looking for a soft compound grip with excellent control.
- Large, raised Yeti logo pad cushions your palms
- Smaller angled Yeti logos offer traction for your fingers
- Constructed of our proptietary soft compound material for great feel
- Dual-ply design for better bar adhesion and longer grip life
- Includes Push-In Bar Ends
- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends using a hex wrench
- Loosen pinch bolts and grips slide on or off with ease
- 130mm length for standard shift/brake setup (not for twist shifters, use 90mm replacement grip options for twist shifters)
Mike “Hucker” Clark brings his SoCal attitude to life with the new Signature Hucker Grips. Designed for both aesthetics and performance. The 160mm grip’s California-inspired beach scene has been intricately laid out to provide traction and padding in key areas where they are needed most.
- Features a unique two material design that allows for improved bar adhesion and less grip slippage
- Soft vertical ribs provide excellent padding
- Horizontal ribs on front of the grip offer improved traction
Zipp's Service Course Cyclocross Bar Tape boasts extra padding for excellent cushioning and an exceptional grip. This classy wrap is embossed with logos for a custom look and includes end plugs and finishing-tape strips.
WTB's Dual Compound grips are perfect for XC, trail and comfort riding. They feature plush outer gel and tight, twist-resistant bases for comfort and control. And, the linked, diamond-shaped WTB logos and slightly raised centers provide an ergonomic feel and maximum grip in tough conditions.
Superior hand feel that you need to feel to believe. Winner of world cups, Cape Epics, and stages of La Ruta de Conquistadores.
- Material: Dual-density high-performance rubber
- Supacaz pattern design for max control and ultimate tackiness
- Diameter: 32mm
- Star Ringz: 100% Aluminum
- Anodized/powder coated
Our initial partnership with Aaron Gwin produced numerous innovations that pushed grip technology to new levels. With the new AG2 Grips, we wanted to take things even further. We started with an ultra-soft pro compound and built it into an improved knurl pattern that provides extra tackiness and control along with reduced vibration transfer. We coupled this with our exclusive offset design that offers even more impact dampening where it is needed most, without increasing the grip diameter. We then redesigned the most impact-prone portions of the grips to provide an even better feel and accurate control when riding.
- Grips feature a larger diameter than the original grips (30.5mm) with offset padding towards the rider for improved comfort
- Soft Pro compound provides excellent shock absorption
- Redesigned surface pattern for improved traction and vibration dampening
- Redesigned ends provide an improved feel
- Provide extra durability against grip blowout
- Thin ribs add control without a bulky feel
- Uses our race-proven Version 2.1 Lock-On system
- Molded over the aluminum endcap, the end provides durability but will not gouge
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance. They fit RED 22, Force 22 and RED 10-speed ErgoDynamic shifters.
The North Shore mountains of British Columbia are home to some of the most amazing trails in the world. We are not only excited to announce the redesigned Northshore grip but also our new partnership with the North Shore Mountain Biking Association.
A percentage of the proceeds from the sales of these grips are used to support the NSMBA and the trail building on the North Shore. The new Northshore grip is our thickest lock-on grip and features a series of textured shock absorbing sections to provide a comfortable and controlled ride.
- Length: 130 mm
- Weight (with plugs): 125 grams
- Diameter: 33 mm
A new pair or Lizard Skins' 494 Grips is just the ticket to give your two-wheeled ride a fresh look and feel. Comfortable and easy to install, these single-compound grips let you easily hold on for great control.
- Special microcellular structured tape material is waterproof and conforms to bar shapes
- High elastic modulus provides vibration-damping and comfort
- Embossed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing
- Black plastic end plugs and finishing strips
Feel the comfort of Lizard's popular Charger grip. The unique pattern gives the Charger grip an amazingly comfortable feel that is soft yet long lasting. Lock-on grips include the grips, clamps, screws and plugs.
- Length: 130 mm
- Weight (with plugs): 105 grams
- Diameter: 31.25 mm
- Special Micro-cellular structured tape material with perforations for breathability, comfort, and less weight
- High Elastic modulus Provides vibration-damping and comfort
- White printed logo throughout tape length and self-adhesive backing
- Plastic end plugs and finishing strips included
The Charger Evo is the most complex grip we’ve ever created. Dual patterned textures on each grip allow riders to absorb shock and feel handlebar support with every move. Lock-on ring design ensures the grip will stay in place for long lasting use. Lock-On Grips include the grips, clamps, screws, and plugs.
- Length: 136mm
- Weight (with plugs): 90 grams
- Diameter: Medium (31mm)
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Handlz Grips. They feature a supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.