Dimension Nylon Basic Toe Straps
-Durable metal buckle
-Multi-purpose strap can also be used as a lash strap for bike touring or rear rack (caution must be used to keep the strap tail out of the wheel)
Shorter 7mm rear load pins for the outer extremities of SPOON, SPIKE, and OOZY pedals.
- Provide durability and improved safety
- Mix and match with the longer stock pins to customize your ideal amount of grip
Protect the soles of your shoes with the Shoe Shields from Crank Brothers. These stainless-steel plates install under your cleats and prevent the pedal from digging in to your carbon-soled shoes.
- Sold in pairs
IGUS Bushing replacements for your Spike or Oozy pedals help to eliminate any play that develops over time, and revive smooth spinning action.
- 2pcs IGUS self lubricating bushing
- 2pcs O-ring
- 2pcs stainless shim washer
Longer rear load pins for the outer extremities of your pedals provide ultimate durability, while shorter front load center pins create a virtual concavity in the pin pattern, increasing grip without sacrificing pedal body thinness.
- 28pcs rear load pins
- 16pcs front load pins
- Tool included
Dimension Toe Straps.
- Durable metal buckle
- Multi-purpose strap can also be used as a lash strap for bike touring or rear rack (caution: must be used to keep the strap tail out of the wheel)
- 440mm length
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers.
- Compatible with Exustar cleat C01, C03, and C05
- Durable and flexible rubber
- Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats
- Weight of only 14 grams/pair
Replacement bearings and bushings specific to Spoon 90 (Small) and 100/110 (Medium and Large) pedals. Eliminates play that can develop over time, and revives performance.
- Sealed Bearing x2pcs
- 10mm IGUS Bushing x2pcs
- Green Friction Seal x2pcs
- O-ring x 2pcs
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated.
- High-strength plastic composite
Engineered to optimize the interface between the pedal and shoe for ultimate performance and power transfer.
The kit includes:
- 8 × 1mm traction pads
- 8 × 2mm traction pads
- Mallet E
- Model years 2016 – present
The Thermalite pedals feature a concave, low profile design and are molded with Thermalite nylon material.
- Micro knurling with 24 pins for traction
- Recessed end to prevent damage to bearing cover
- Chromoly spindle with 6mm broach and 15mm wrench flats
- Weight: 391g
- Pedal Body Material: Composite/Plastic