These are the bikes that started it all—now, they're our best-sellers! Speed, style, and simplicity make these bikes the perfect storm of awesome whether you're starting out, getting back into biking after a few years away, or just want to get a feel for riding fixed!
- 43cm will come with a rear brake, 650c wheels, and 650x23C tires.
Fixed Gear or Freewheel?
We chose a flip-flop rear hub to give you the flexibility to ride fixed or freewheel. Riding fixed gives you an unmatched feeling of connectedness to the bike, the road, and helps you perfect your pedal-stroke. Riding freewheel gives you the ability to coast and cruise, just like the single-speed you grew up on! No matter which you choose to ride, the standard front brake guarantees you can stop either way.
Hybrid doesn't do it justice. When we sat down to engineer our urban commuter, we wanted to do something different. Something fast. Something fun. And, most importantly, something people would want to ride. And isn't a Hybrid. It's an Urban Assault bike. And it's a blast.
Slip through your city like a shadow. Subtle, stylish, and sporty – your perfect urban assault vehicle is right here.
- 8 speeds to conquer your city's toughest streets.
- Disc brakes for awesome all-weather stopping power.
- Dual chainguard keeps your chain in place over the roughest roads.
- WTB Slick 700x32c for a smooth roll and snappy handling.
- Rack and fender compatible so you can haul it all and keep yourself dry.
The Crossroads is your companion to a better, fitter, and happier you—whether it be along the road or dirt path. It features a comfortable, upright geometry, a simple-to-shift 1x drivetrain, and reflective elements that increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
On this Crossroads, you'll find powerful hydraulic disc brakes, a lightweight FACT carbon fiber fork, and Nimbus II Armadillo Reflect tires that all but eliminate flat tires, while still providing plenty of traction. Meanwhile, a 9-speed Microshift drivetrain handles shifting duties with ease.
- A FACT carbon fiber fork lightens up the Crossroads not only making it more lively on the road, but also easier to carry up stairs, or hang up in the garage.
- Body Geometry touchpoints take the sting out of saddle time with their ergonomically designed, and scientifically tested, shapes.
- For the Crossroads, we devoted ourselves to achieving the perfect geometry for comfort and performance over a diverse set of riding styles, ultimately making it a purpose-built machine to help you stay fit and healthy.
- Reflective elements throughout the frame and components increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- The sturdy A1 Premium Aluminum frame, combined with a carbon fork and rack/fender mounts, delivers reliable handling for a confident ride and plenty of options for carrying your goodies.
You have places to go, people to see, and fitness goals to achieve. We get it—life moves pretty fast, so it's a good thing we made Sirrus to help you with all of it. Wherever you're heading, Sirrus will take you there. Sirrus features a super light Aluminum Alloy and carbon fiber construction, as well as reliable Shimano components that are built to withstand years of daily abuse on the world's pavement. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes provide reliable stopping power in any condition, and comfortable, ergonomically designed Body Geometry touchpoints are there to take the sting out of longer rides. So, as you push yourself to reach your goals, you'll feel more connected to your bike and know that you have the perfect partner with Sirrus.
- Carbon Fact 9 fork delivers comfort and saves nearly 3 pounds (1.2kg) over Sirrus 2.0
- Wide range 2x9 Shimano Sora Road components for intuitive and precise shifting.
- Lightweight 2 piece crank for years of performance.