***Pictures shown are not what we have in stock as these bags are multi-colored and vary -- no two bags are alike. After all, life is like a box of chocolates...***
Made partially from repurposed materials, the Hielo is a colorful cooler bag that makes eating and drinking in nature more convenient… and more refreshing. 100% food safe, this cooler features a roll top with a buckle closure, as well as a wide mouth opening with a metal frame for easy access. A welded, waterproof liner and repurposed foam insulation keep snacks and beverages cool, while an exterior water bottle pocket holds your H2O. Carry the Hielo using its side carry strap or back grab handle, and take it anywhere: the park, the campsite, or the fishing hole. And because the Hielo is Del Día, each cooler sports a one-of-a-kind colorway.
- Roll top with buckle closure
- Wide mouth opening with metal frame for easy access
- Welded, waterproof liner
- Repurposed foam insulation
- Side carry strap
- Side pocket (Holds water bottle of up to 3'inches in diameter)
- Back grab handle
- Heavy duty repurposed nylon/polyester shell fabric
- Holds up to 12, 12 oz cans
- 12L (732 cu in)
- 18 x 14 x 5.5 in (46 x 36 x 14 cm)
- 1 lb 9 oz (708 g)
Cotopaxi: The Del Día Collection
Each Del Día product is made proudly in the Philippines by an employee who has total creative control over the pack's colorway. No two are the same.