The Elite Direto XR-T is the home trainer you've been seeking for your indoor training this season. This trainer is the biggest evolution of the Elite Direto trainers, featuring an integrated power meter. It is ideal for reaching the highest level of performance and working out in a totally immersive home training experience.
- Just like Suito, the Direto XR-T trainer will help you work out on your bike in the easiest and quickest fashion since the first unboxing.
- Very stable, Direto XR-T folds quickly for storage when not in use and features a practical integrated handle that makes it easier to carry it with you.
- The Direto XR-T is a direct-drive home trainer, meaning that it is one of the quietest home trainers on the market.
Integrated power meter
- The OTS (Optical Torque Sensor) ensures Direto XR-T the greatest data accuracy while you're training. This is an innovative integrated power meter for the home trainer to measure power output with to within 1.5% error, 0.5% less error tolerant than the original Direto trainer.
- The Elite Direto XR-T is the only home trainer in the world, along with the original Drivo, Drivo II, Direto, and Direto X trainers, to actually measure your power output via an integrated power meter. That's why it sets itself apart as one of the most accurate home trainers on the market.
Incredible slope simulation
- The Direto XR-T is an interactive home trainer, so it automatically varies resistance during your training. With an upgraded and bigger flywheel, the Direto XR-T is able to simulate up to an incredible 24% slope gradient—10% more than what the original Direto could do and 6% more than the Direto X.
- This unprecedented power level ensures excellent performances even during particularly intense training sessions—you'll be able the check out all your training charts at a glance, conduct tests to evaluate your fitness level, do reps and high-speed sprints at max power.
- Any type of training you want is available to you riding on the Direto XR-T.
- The Elite Direto XR-T ensures total compatibility with both road and MTB bicycles, making it one of the most compatible trainer on the market.
- This trainer features a new structure which is perfect to house derailleurs with long cages that feature greater capacity on bigger 12-speed sprocket sets. This is how the Direto XR-T is compatible with 9/10/11 speed Shimano/SRAM, 9/10/11/12 speed Campagnolo, 12 speed SRAM NX and 12 speed Shimano Micro Spline cassettes. Cassette sold separately.
- Direto XR-T is counted among the new generation of ANT+ FE-C & Bluetooth interactive home trainers that are compatible with any kind of app, software, computer, or device (smartphones and tablets) that support iOS, Android, OSX, or Windows.
- Set your course or training programs with a few clicks and start pedaling right away. Direto XR-T will automatically adjust resistance and manage your training session.
- Direto XR-T can be managed via the My E-Training software & app (12-month free subscription included) or other indoor cycling services, such as: Zwift, TrainerRoad, The Sufferfest, Bkool, Kinomap and many more.
Top resistance unit, innovative frame: excellence renewed
- 8 resistance levels adjustable by a practical selector on the handlebar.
- Use the Misuro B+ sensor for compatibility with the My E-Training or third party apps.
- Novo frame: integration of steel and technological plastic materials.
- Magnetic resistance unit, very compact.
- Maximum stability at high speeds or at maximum effort guaranteed by the absorbing structure of the frame.
- Lifting of the bicycle is limited to the minimum.
- Fast fixing system: the bicycle can be clamped and released with a single quick operation.
- New adjustable support system, allowing an adequate and constant pressure between the roller and tire.
- 30 mm diameter elastogel roller.
- The training roller folds up easily and becomes compact for easy transport or storage when not in use.
- Adapts to all wheels from 24" to 29".
SUITO-T is the Elite Suito home trainer without supplied sprocket cassette, a powerful and compact model that offers total compatibility with several types of bicycle.
Powerful, solid, and quiet, SUITO-T is an interactive home trainer designed to offer a realistic, accurate, and fun bicycle workout experience.
Featuring direct transmission to ensure increased accuracy and quietness while working out, the SUITO-T is very stable trainer even during the most intense sprints, and its small size makes it easy to transport and store everywhere.
What's the difference between a Suito and a Suito-T?
- SUITO and SUITO-T are two identical home trainers, featuring the same technical specifications both in terms of structural and electronic features.
- What separates them is the sprocket cassette, which is included in the Suito but not included in the SUITO-T.
- The main feature of this home trainer is the sturdy steel structure, ideal to ensure durability and stability even during intense sprints.
- Featuring an elegant and solid profile, SUITO-T has a wide support base with pre-assembled support legs. Just position them properly to trigger the automatic lock mechanism.
- SUITO-T is designed to ensure a small footprint wherever you go: its integrated handle, reduced size, and slim profile makes it easy to transport and store everywhere without worrying about its footprint.
- SUITO-T optimized design makes it compatible with various bicycle models and commercially available sprocket sets.
Accurate and powerful bicycle workouts
- SUITO-T simulates gradients up to 15% with ± 2.5% accuracy, one of the most powerful home trainers you can use to release all your power even during the most intense sprints.
The following functions also contribute in displaying accurate workout data:
- Power Meter Link (PML): It's a function that lets the home trainer employ an ergometer that's already installed on your bike as a power source.
- Spindown: A calibration procedure for the home trainer that takes into account all friction values that change over time and during use that influence brake's accuracy and compensates its effects on the resistance generated by the home trainer.
- Temperature compensation algorithm: A function that lets the home trainer compensate the variations due to brake overheating and take the resulting data into account when calculating power.
Train on Zwift and My E-Training!
- Discover all the software you can use with SUITO-T: other than Zwift and My E-Training, you can also manage it with all other indoor cycling platforms such as TrainerRoad, Kinomap, Rouvy, Bkool, Bikevo and many more.
- SUITO-T adds up to the Elite home trainers' range of ANT+ FE-C & Bluetooth home trainers that interact with every app, software, computer and device (smartphones and tablets) via iOS, Android, MacOS and Windows. Just choose the software, select the course or training program and start pedaling on your bike. SUITO-T will automatically adjust resistance.
- All home trainers by Elite immediately send power, speed, and cadence data, thus setting themselves as effective instruments to build an accurate training program and replicated outdoor workouts as much as possible. Cadence is measured via a practical sensorless technology (that is, no sensors to apply to your bicycle) and is calculated on the SUITO-T as a function of speed variations.
Introducing Tuo, Elite’s new indoor home trainer created in cooperation with Adriano Design. Tuo is an interactive wheel-on home trainer featuring automatic resistance adjustment. It’s a reliable technological companion with a compact design, created to seamlessly fit in any part of your house and to take your training sessions to the next level. It exudes a Made in Italy design that's both understated and distinctive, and that makes it fit right in with your living room or office furniture when not in use.
Tuo features a solid, compact structure made with high-quality materials: aluminum resistance unit, steel frame, and legs made of beechwood—one of the most beautiful, sturdy, and solid materials used in interior design. Beechwood is not just about the look though, it’s also perfect for absorbing vibration while training and for ensuring great stability. Additional features include stability-enhancing, anti-slip rubber feet and the Fast Fixing locking system—by engaging a practical lever, you can hook and unhook the bicycle to the support frame in a single quick operation.
Light and easy to transport, Tuo features easily foldable frame and legs, so setup is immediate, anytime. Tuo is not just very compact and gorgeous to look at, it’s also quiet. The roller is made in Elastogel material, which is an exclusive polyurethane molecule developed and tested by Elite to limit friction noise by 50% and decrease tire wear. Thanks to the practical side micro-adjustment mechanism and the ability to easily reposition the stand for 29-inch wheels, bicycle setup is simplified. Tuo is the most versatile among our home trainers, as it is compatible with frames with wider chainstays and includes all the necessary adapters to install bicycles with rear axles ranging from 130x5mm quick release to Boost 148x12mm thru-axles.
Tuo is a smart, interactive home trainer that connects with multiple apps, software, computers, and devices (smartphones and tablets) with iOS, Android, OSX, and Windows. Data transfer between the trainer and other areas of the system is wireless. Using this feature allows you to manage resistance levels and change display parameters, for convenient personalization and interactivity on your indoor training session. Tuo sends Power and Speed data and can be managed via the My E-Training software (12-month free subscription) or other indoor cycling services, such as Zwift, TrainerRoad, The Sufferfest, Bikevo, Kinomap, and many more.