• Synthetic elastomer gasket with 2X the holding power and 5X wear resistance of traditional gasket materials
• Two stage seal design, improves sealing and stability on all presta valve stems
• Adjustable compression, user can tighten the cap to increase holding power by 4X and compensate for wear
•15 degree stem angle reduces stress on the valve stem from pump hose
No.9 Tubeless valves for use with Whisky Tubeless rims and most other systems. These alloy stems feature removable Presta cores and are designed to fit up to 8mm valve holes.
- Available in a number of lengths and colors to perfectly fit your rims and your sense of style.
- Includes two valves
Air-Liner GRAVEL is an insert for tubeless-ready gravel tires. Re-usable and very easy to install—as easy as mounting an inner tube on your tire—Air-Liner GRAVEL is compatible with tubeless-ready tires only and with 3-way valves (5-way valves are included for ultimate airflow). The insert can be used with sealant—preferably sealants without ammonia.
- Air-Liner increases control, durability, performance, and protection of both tire and wheel.
- Compatible with any wheel size up to 700c with 3-way tubeless valve, and tire widths from 31mm to 40mm.
- The Vittoria Air-Liner is a tire insert, designed for use in tubeless tires.
- Sold individually (single tire).
Riding technical XC? The Barzo is the choice of World Champions. How can such an aggressive XC tire roll so fast? The magic starts in the center tread, where we place an alternating ridge design and progressive sipe angles. Cornering duties are handled by the moto-style block knobs, laid out in a proven V-formation. The result is a tire that corners as fast as it rolls, while still offering the protection of a full-depth tread. Rocks and roots? Check. World Championship? Check.
- Aggressive XC tread for the most technical terrain
- Center tread consists of an alternating ridge pattern with progressive sipe angles
- Shoulder tread utilizes a moto-style block knob in a V-formation
- Designed for performance in rough and smooth hardpack
- Ingenious snap-In plugs do the work of rim tape at 1/3 The weight
- Makes tire installation easier and nipple repairs faster than with tape
- Red plugs fit rims with 8mm holes
- Yellow plugs fit rims with 8.5-9.3Mm holes
Made for tire widths from 30mm to 40mm and ready for rim brakes and disc brakes, the Tubo-CX/Gravel is twice as robust as standard tubes. At the same time, due to its low weight of 54g, it guarantees twinkle-toed rides. The 50% smaller packed size makes it easier to stuff a spare tube in every pocket.
Super light at only 38g, the Tubo-ROAD-700c makes racing bikes even lighter. It's 70g lighter compared to a standard tube, a decisive success factor both over challenging long distances and when it comes to seconds. Suitable for disc and rim brake wheels.
- Size: 27.5 x 2.0 – 2.25
- 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area
- ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5"
- ISO Width: 52mm, 53mm, 54mm, 55mm, 56mm, 57mm, 58mm
- Tube Compound: Butyl
- Valve: Long Schrader
- Valve Core: Removable