All too often, corners are cut to meet price-points in the entry-level road bike market, but the Allez redefines what it means to be "entry level." Focusing on weight, refinement, and reliability like nothing else in its class, the Allez is the first to make these technologies accessible to everyone. Whether you're just getting into road cycling, commuting, or looking for a new bike, the Allez is just as performance-packed as it is versatile.
For the build, this Allez features SRAM's Rival 22 shifting that delivers tremendous performance and value, durable DT R460 alloy wheels, our new super-comfy Body Geometry Bridge saddle, and well-protected RoadSport tires.
- Entry-level road bikes often times feature either alloy or cheap carbon fiber forks that greatly detract from the overall ride quality. But with a full FACT carbon fiber fork, the Allez is better handling, smoother riding, and lower in weight—floating over rough chip-seal and carving through corners like a slalom skier.
- For the geometry, we developed the Allez by utilizing our vast Retul fit database. This meant creating a geometry that's sure to cover a broad range of positions, while still providing the performance-minded handling you'd expect from your first bike.
- Not only does a lightweight bike feel better when you're climbing up a hill, but it's also essential when you're carrying your bike up to the 5th floor, and this was at the forefront of the frame design. With a redesigned E5 Alloy frame, the Allez features a class-leading weight. Aggressively thin-walled, yet tough, tubes have been implemented to save weight and this results in over a 450g (1-pound) reduction in the frame and fork alone when compared to some models of yesteryear.
- This Allez also features integrated rack and fender mounts, allowing you to get weight of your backpack off you and onto a lightweight rack. This not only makes for a good road bike, but it also enables you to transform it into a fast commuter.
The Crux is the lightest gravel bike in the world, with the exceptional capability of massive tire clearance and performance gravel geometry. It’s not just the ultimate expression of gravel performance, it’s your one-way ticket to gravel enlightenment.
Fact Carbon 10r frame weigh 825g. We took the revolutionary breakthroughs that made Aethos the lightest bike ever and applied them to the Crux. The result? A gravel bike that climbs like a dream, floats over nightmarish terrain, and weighs less than a full bottle in your cage.
Capable: 47c/650b x 2.1” tire clearance. More clearance means more capability. With Diverge-level tire clearance, Crux takes you anywhere you can imagine, at full gas.
Responsive: Nimble, supple, and reactive. Responsive at the pedals. Supple in the saddle. With performance gravel geometry and race-influenced fit inspired by Crux's iconic history in ‘cross.
Whether your goal is to escape on gravel back roads far from cars and crowds or drop the hammer at the front of your favorite gravel race, no bike does it better than the new Diverge. It's quite simply the fastest, most capable, and just maybe the most fun bike we've ever made, delivering a ride that's quick and lively under power but stable and confidence inspiring when the terrain gets rough. From Future Shock 2.0 and all-new gravel geometry to internal storage and category leading tire clearance, the new Diverge represents everything we've learned over more than 40 years of riding road, gravel, and dirt. The Diverge writes an entirely new chapter in the gravel bike category, so you can dream up entirely new rides. It's the ultimate getaway vehicle.
- Nothing unlocks a bike's capability like tire clearance, so we gave the new Diverge a whopping 47mm of tire clearance with a 700c wheel and 2.1-inches with a 650B wheel. Thanks to a drive-side chain stay utilizing a solid beam of carbon behind the chain rings, we've created clearance without using a fragile dropped chain stay design or increasing chain stay length.
- Speed, control, and confidence—Future Shock 2.0 is the ultimate technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance and a hydraulic damper, Future Shock 2.0 suspends the rider, not the bike. This keeps you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your hands, arms, and neck fresh. Since Future Shock 2.0's damper is adjustable, you'll be ready for the rough stuff and efficient on smooth pavement.
- We tossed gravel geometry status-quo out the window. The new Diverge has the most progressive geometry we've ever created for a drop bar bike, giving riders a capable and stable bike in the dirt that still feels responsive and nimble on the road. We've increased the frame's reach, introduced a slacker head tube and a longer-offset fork. All this creates incredible confidence with a planted feeling in the dirt, while spec'ing shorter stems keeps the overall cockpit length the same and the steering lively. We've kept the bike's BB low to increase stability but high enough to utilize with 650B wheels, if that's your jam.
- We've given the Diverge plenty of rack mounts, including fork and top tube mounts, to ensure you can take what you need, no matter how far you plan to go or how long you plan to stay out.
- With a FACT 9r carbon frame, the Diverge Comp frame is incredible capable and race-bike light. Pin it for your local dirt climb KOM, or grind up a giant backcountry peak, the light and lively Diverge will get you there faster.
This thing called 'gravel riding' is still evolving, still being defined. What's next? Hop on the new Diverge Expert EVO and you tell us. It's designed to get aggressive, to push the boundaries of what we thought was possible on a gravel bike. Designed for flat bars and with geometry even more progressive then the new drop-bar Diverge, you better hang onto your flannel. We've significantly increased the reach, slackened the head tube and lowered the bottom bracket, to put you 'in' the bike for a super planted feeling. From sending technical singletrack to ripping flowing fire road descents, if you're looking for a partner to take your gravel riding to new levels, nothing's faster, more fun, or rowdier than the Diverge EVO.
- Our Premium E5 Aluminum frame provides a stiff, light, and durable platform. When mated to our full carbon FACT fork, the Diverge EVO becomes a light, lively and versatile bike ready to tackle the most technical gravel and dirt as aggressively as you could wish.
- Speed, control, and confidence—Future Shock 1.5 is ideal technology for the gravel rider. With 20mm of axial compliance, Future Shock 1.5 is progressively tuned specifically for gravel riding. This keeps you confident and in control, able to keep the power down and stay off the brakes over rough dirt roads and in thick loose gravel, all while keeping your
hands, arms, and neck fresh.
- With the Diverge EVO, we took our new progressive gravel geometry to new levels. We’ve lengthened the frame 30mm over a drop bar Diverge (Size Medium), lowered the bottom bracket, and slackened the head tube. This gives the Diverge EVO more confidence over technical terrain while keeping the cockpit comfortable with flat bars. It also allows for a short stem to make all that stability feel nimble and quick at the bars.
Journeyer is Salsa's gateway to all-road adventures. The geometry provides comfort and confidence on any road surface. Versatile cargo carrying options extend riding range and allow for many different missions. It all comes together to create the perfect introduction to all-road riding.
- 6061-T6 alloy frame
- Flat mount brakes
- Internal cable routing including stealth dropper post routing
- Water, tool, and accessory mounts on frame and fork allow for longer rides
- Compatible with 700c and 650b wheels and tires
Sirrus X is your ticket to riding more, and to places you never imagined possible. It's a comfortable, capable, "let's do stuff" kind of bike that will inspire you to ride more than you ever have before. With bigger, confidence-inspiring tires, a slightly more upright riding position, a super-intuitive one-by drivetrain, and plenty of mounts for racks and fenders—it's more than just a solid partner on pavement. Sirrus X is a dialed option when it's time to hit some gravel. We've also equipped every Sirrus X with next-level comfort from our scientifically tested and ergonomically engineered Shared Platform Body Geometry saddle, handgrips, and pedals.
- Float over rough stuff with fast rolling Specialized Pathfinder 42c tires featuring proprietary Gripton rubber compound.
- Lightweight A1 Alloy frame with clean internal cable routing, 3.5lbs (1.7kg) lighter than our Crosstrail Hydro model.
- Maximum control through hyper intuitive shifting with 1x8 wide range gearing, and powerful hydraulic disc brakes.
- X- Premium sport level tire
The new Ritchey Road Logic Disc delivers the same amazing ride experience that the bike is known for but adds the stopping power and control of disc brakes. Steeped with more than 40 years of frame-building heritage, innovation, exploration, and lots of riding, the classic lines of this beautiful steel frame and carbon fiber fork unite with modern building techniques and proven materials to deliver a contemporary bicycle that’s wonderfully comfortable for long days in the saddle, nimble and stiff enough to win the sprint for that sign, and adequately adaptable to endure roads that might lack proper pavement.
The frame is built with a heat-treated and triple-butted proprietary Ritchey Logic tube set and features a straight headtube and aggressively short-butted sections optimized for TIG welding that save weight and improve ride quality. The tried and true specs on the frame remain unchanged but now sport a redesigned chainstay for flat-mount disc brake compatibility, thru-axles in the front and rear, and a new fork designed specifically for the Road Logic Disc.
- Material: heat-treated, triple-butted Ritchey Logic steel tubing—TIG welded
- Ultra-light forged and machined straight 1-1/8" headtube
- WCS headset included (upper IS42/28.6 - 16mm stack height | lower IS42/30)
- 142mm spacing (12mm alloy thru-axle included)
- Replaceable stainless-steel derailleur hanger
- 27.2mm seat tube with integrated seat collar (max torque setting: 6Nm)
- Front derailleur clamp size: 28.6mm (max torque setting: 2.5Nm) - not included
- Bottom bracket: 68mm - English threaded
- Can accommodate 1X or 2X chainrings
- Crankset min/max ring size - single: 36 to 50t / double: 46/30t to 53/39t
- External cable routing
- Bottle mounts: 2
- Ritchey WCS Carbon Disc Road Fork included