- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate
- Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod
- Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles
- Use: Lower
- Length: Fits most
- Diameter: 1.5mm
WeThePeople's Drops Bar Caps protect your barends and grips from damage when you have to bail on a less-than-perfect trick. The lightweight, CNC'ed aluminum caps bolt to your bars and keep things from getting scraped up when the bike hits the ground.
• 6061-T6 aluminum
Much like the rest of the Patrol range, the Patrol Sprocket is based on the classic racing sprockets of the past. Ours uses a high-quality CNC construction and offset teeth for a perfect chain line. This thing was designed to crank fast, so of course we had to offer a 33T version for the guys that really like mashing the pedals. Bolt one onto your bike today and see how fast you can go.
Check out the dinosaur skin-like texture of WeThePeople's Raptor grips! Like a raptor, you can wrap your claws around these grips and let the good times roll. The soft, VEX rubber compounds conforms perfectly to your hand, and holds up great to long days on the bike.
• 150mm Long, 27.8mm Diameter
• 30 durometer rubber
• Low flange design
• Includes WeThePeople nylon barends
WeThePeople's Socket Pivotal seat post is made from 6061 aluminum for a perfect blend of strength and weight savings. It works with all Pivotal seats and comes in the perfect color and size to match your bike. Plus, there's a 17mm socket head built into the bottom of the post for park-side adjustments to your wheels.
The product designers at Sunday worked closely with Jake to nail down a grip that is perfect for him. Jake's grip comes in at 160mm and features a gradually increasing rib width. This grip can be run either way, depending on which side you prefer. The grip also features a tapered core for comfort.
The Silencer V2 has a lightweight 6061 aluminum core supports the entire sleeve. The sleeve is made from our proprietary Thermalite material and resists cracking and deformation while sliding better than chromoly on most surfaces. The lengthy 4.4" peg ensures you maintain locked into grinds.
- Axle: 3/8" with included 10mm adapter
- Diameter: 1.6"
- Length: 4.4"
- Weight: 5.3-ounce each
- Sold individually
Unique design with Thermalite for durability. In-moldED Steel insert to eliminate bar punch through. Expands securely with a grub screw to fit tightly on regular, 9, 11, & 13 butt bars.
- Expands securely with a grub screw to fit tight
- Material: Thermalite
- Weight: 1.0-ounces per pair
Shimano's DXR V-Brake Levers are the choice of the pros, from the Olympics to the local race scene. They use a 2-finger design with Shimano's proven Super Linear Response system that gives you great power and feel with little effort.
As the name implies, this new version can be easily adjusted to cover 3 different lengths by utilizing the cable’s unique straddle interface connection. This tool-free feature allows the Adjustable Quik Slic Kable to be a one-size-fits-all cable for virtually every braking configuration.
- Adjustable hanger slot allows upper cable to rotate for optimum alignment.
- The integrated hanger and straddle cable creates direct routing to brake arms with no bends or twists to reduce flex.
- Linear K-Shield mesh housing offers higher compression rate and lighter weight than standard steel mesh.
- All Odyssey Linear cables are offered with the K-Shield housing.
- Specially designed and machined Volcano ferrules prevent premature housing blowout. Velcro strap included.
- Housing length: 995mm
- Frame requirements: Slotted cable stop and guides. 245mm (+/-3) distance from center brake boss to the front of the cable stop is recommended.
- Brake requirements: Open-ended U-brake arms.
- Works with most brake levers.
- Velcro strap included.
For the Bluebird chain, Odyssey took the proven and reliable KMC 510-HX chain and added a permanently attached, factory installed half-link to one end. When the chain is trimmed to size you can easily decide whether or not to use the half-link. Original factory assembled pin joints are radically stronger than workshop assembled ones, so this is a huge benefit.
Broc Raiford can bunnyhop over a house so it’s only right that he has his own grips to hold on to. Broc’s signature grip comes in at 160mm in length and features rope detailing on the ends to tie in with Broc’s nautical theme.
One of the most important goals that Odyssey had when they sat down to work on new braking designs was to make the whole system easier to install (and remove) without sacrificing performance. They also wanted to be sure that every component would be very affordable too. The Ghost Pad addresses the hassles of brake pad installation by eliminating the traditional dome shaped washers used for toe-in. The pad improves stiffness by building the toe-in into the pad shape and utilizing a solid extruded aluminum frame at its core. The Ghost Pad’s assembly consists of simply lining it up with the rim and tightening down an M6 female bolt. Comes stock on the Springfield brake.
- In-bound bolt, 5mm Hex Key, M6x1.0 Thread
- Pad Material: Black (standard) or Clear Rubber (Soft)
- Weight: 1.0oz / 28g (pair)
This plastic peg features a full 4130 core with a long-lasting, fast-sliding, plastic sleeve.
- 1.5-inch outer diameter
- 14mm with 3/8-inch adapter
- Sold individually
- Weight: 7.6oz
- Replacement sleeves sold separately
Odyssey's original dual cable detangler system has been the industry standard since day one. Odyssey has been making the Gyro since 1986 and constantly improving it along the way. Everything you need to run a Gyro. Odyssey Gyro cables and upper and lower cable stops included.
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers.
- Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
When you can’t even see a part, you might forget about it, but it doesn’t mean its not important. Flat tires are probably the most common bicycle failures. Many times, flats are caused by the rims, specifically the lack of protection from the rims' sharp edges. Good rim strips didn’t exist for BMX rims. They work well and improve the function of any 20 inch rim. If you forget about them, that means they are doing their job.
A total redesign of Odyssey's popular MDS sprocket. With a built-in full guard, this sprocket lives up to its name, helping to protect your chain from anything you can throw at it. Sprocket thickness increases towards the guard area for greater strength. Compatible with all chain widths.
- 7075 Aluminum
This is Odyssey's top-of-the-line brake cable that ties together all of their most advanced braking technology.
- Utilizes the original BMX Linear Slic Kable housing to prevent binding when the bars are rotated.
- Factory installed ferrule ends with inner volcano shape to prevent housing blow out; a Linear Slic Kable standard since 2008.
- Specially coated inner wire for ultra low friction, a proven feature resurrected from their once famous Brakeline cables.
- Gyro lug included at one end of the inner wire for use with detanglers.
- 60-65mm in length.
The Odyssey K-Shield Linear cable features a pre-stretched inner Slic Kable covered in a linear casing to prevent binding and an outer K-Shield mesh housing for less weight over a standard steel mesh housing (2.9 oz).
- 60 – 65mm