- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller
- Approximately 40 hrs of battery life
- Water resistant design
- Includes 3 (AA) batteries
- Sold individually (1 wheel)
- Easy to install
Our latest to-see-by headlight, the Flash 500 brings Flux-style beam control to a more budget-friendly pricepoint. The Flash headlight combines a clean, compact design with a simple-yet-elegant silicone strap that reminds us of a watchband design from our friends in Cupertino.
With two different-sized straps included, you can dial in just the right amount of stretch to keep the Flash secure, while ensuring super fast install and removal. Now you see it, now you don't.
Thanks to its 1400mAh battery pack, the Flash 500 will deliver 500 lumens for 2 hours, all the way up to 125 lumens for 8 hours. 250 lumens of Flash mode gives you a whopping 16 hours of runtime.
- CREE XP-G3 LED delivers big-time lumens.
- Class-leading 1400mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery pack to back up those lumens with real-world usable runtimes. Micro USB cable included.
- Extra bright side lights to give you 180-degree visibility to other cyclists and motorists.
- Flash mode: 250 lumens for 16:00 hours
- IPX7 waterproof means this light will be there when you need it, even in the hardest rain.
- Includes two different-sized straps to fit every round handlebar cockpit. (Flash headlights are not suitable for aero handlebars.)
- Installs in seconds with a silicone strap system. Just pull the strap under the handlebar and drop it into the slot on the light body.
- Single-LED oval beam pattern gives a perfect blend of spot and peripheral visibility.
- Steady High mode: 500 lumens for 2:00 hours
- Steady Low mode: 125 lumens for 8:00 hours
- Steady Medium mode: 250 lumens for 4:00 hours
With the Flash Headlight/Taillight Combo, you're equipped with everything you need to be seen—day or night. It features up to 70 lumens in the front and 20 lumens in the rear, and it features the versatility of four light modes, ranging from steady and strong to flashing and brilliant. Increase your visibility with the Flash Headlight/Taillight Combo.
- Headlight: 20- to 70-lumen output.
- Headlight: 2 hours to 24 hours runtime.
- Tail light: 5- to 20-lumen output.
- Tail light: 2 hours to 20 hours runtime.
- Flexible mounting system works with handlebar and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, as well as most seatstays, helmets, and saddle bags.
- Four headlight modes including: Steady (55 lumens), Power Flash (70 lumens), Disco Flash (55 lumens), Eco Flash (20 lumens)
- Four taillight modes including: Steady (10 lumens), Power Flash (20 lumens), Disco Flash (14 lumens), Eco Flash (5 lumens)
Looking to take your second-generation Flux headlight off-road? You're going to need a helmet mount.
- Breakaway design prevents snagging on overhead objects
- Hook-and-loop strap can be reoriented 90 degrees to give additional mounting options
- Fore/aft adjustability for optimal placement regardless of helmet vents
- Action camera style hinge works with third-party mounts
Do you have more than one bike? Get the most out of your Specialized Flux Expert tail light (sold separately) by getting an additional seatpost mount for easy switching between your rides.
- All the parts needed to mount a Flux Expert taillight to a second bike
- Includes mounting bracket, three interchangeable rings to fit different seatpost sizes and a 2.5mm Allen key.
- Interchangeable rings will fit 27.2mm, 30.9mm, and Venge Aero seatpost.
Designed to accommodate the more aerodynamic profile of aero bars and seatposts, the Stix Aero Strap mount gives you the ability to attach a Specialized Stix for day or night riding.
- Stix light mount with longer, flexible silicone strap to fit Shiv and Venge seatposts, plus Aerofly handlebars.
Increase your visibility by using the Stix Arm/Leg Band mount to attach your Specialized Stix light to arms and legs.
- Includes rigid mount and fabric band for comfortable and secure hold.
- Wraps around ankle to keep pant legs away from chainrings.
- Increases visibility and versatility of Stix lights, both on an off the bike.
You really can put a Specialized Stix headlight almost anywhere. This headlight mount is designed to cleanly integrate into the headset of the bike and maintain a clean look with the Stix positioned just under the stem.
- Positions Stix headlight just under the stem in front of the head tube for a super-clean, integrated look.
- Interlocking system between plastic mount and aluminum spacer allows the light and mount to quickly be removed from the bike.
- Works with 1-1/8th Aheadset-style headsets and custom 10mm thickness spacer.
Mounts a Specialized Stix light to a CPSC, DIN standard reflector/rack bracket or the Specialized Pizza Rack.
- Vertical CPSC hole pattern.
- This mount can attach to the Horizontal Din hole pattern.
- Specialized single hole pattern for the Pizza Rack.
- Mounts Stix light horizontally.
- Includes all mounting hardware.
The White Bat and Red Bat Light Set gives a rider the visibility needed for both front and rear lighting. Both are battery operated and feature simple installation.
Front light features a 100 Lumen output.
- 18 hours in High Beam mode
- 30 hours in Low Beam mode
- 45 hours in Flashing mode
Rear light features a 20 Lumen output.
- 70 hours in Constant mode
- 160-250 hours in Flashing mode
- Tool-free installation
The ultimate front and rear combo kit for riders that need the most visibility available in a bike light setup day and night. High visibility is paramount and the platform has dedicated amber sidelights front and rear that are distinct and easily recognizable by drivers, especially through intersections. The scientifically designed SafePulse beam maximizes driver awareness of the rider and the direction of travel – a trait not possible with strobing lights. Reliable construction is unmatched in the market and exceeds the needs of daily riders as both lights are certified to withstand 1 meter drops on concrete and are fully sealed for all-weather commuting. Recharging is fast and efficient through the included Micro USB cable. With best-in-class safety features and ultra-powerful output, the Urban 1000 Commuter Combo is the most visible combination available in the commuter light segment.
- 1000 Lumen Headlight and 150 Lumen Taillight certified to the FL-1 Standard with premium CREE LEDs
- Visibility is enhanced with bright amber side lighting front and rear providing maximum safety through intersections and high-traffic areas
- SafePulse beam pattern scientifically designed to enhance the cyclist’s distance and speed of travel to passing motorists without the risks associated with flashing lights
- Multiple power settings conserve runtime to ensure lights can be used on extended rides day and night
- Custom firmware provides accurate battery status throughout entire runtime
- Mounting is simple and effective with durable rubber straps; taillight angle can be adjusted for proper placement on steep seat posts
- Quick release allows light removal in mere seconds while leaving the base mount on the bike
- Lights certified to withstand 1 meter drops on concrete for durability and fully sealed to withstand riding in adverse conditions
- Charging is reliable and efficient with included Micro USB cable
- Lumens: 1000 (high), 500 (medium), 250 (low), 500 (SafePulse)
- Runtime: 90 min (high), 180 min (medium), 360 min (low), 720 min (SafePulse)
- Beam Angle: 20° (spot)
- Charge Time: 360 min
Replacement bar mount for Urban lights with thumb screw for quick removal. Has a quick release design allowing the mount to quickly separate from the light. Compatible with all model year Urban lights.
- Includes mount, strap, allen key, and bolt
Vya Smart Lights are a revolutionary concept incorporating technology to provide effortless safety in an ultra-compact, convenient design. Auto-on sensors, waterproof bio-renewable construction, and innovative safety features create the most technically advanced light available for cyclists. The Vya Commuter Combo is the perfect solution for riders that pedal in high traffic areas and want the added assurance of SafePulse visibility day and night.
- 150 Lumen Headlight & 50 Lumen Taillight with variable SafePulse beam pattern optimized for maximum visibility day and night
- Smart sensor technology senses motion and automatically turns lights on when inserted into mount; Auto-off when bike is parked removed from mount
- SafePulse beam pattern scientifically designed to enhance a passing driver’s ability to judge the cyclist’s distance and direction of travel without the risks associated with flashing lights
- Beam patterns optimized to give a wide swath of light that can be seen clearly from the rear and side ideal for city riding
- Extra long run-time perfect for riders who do not want to charge lights on a daily basis, Low battery status is indicated by rapidly flashing sidelights
- USB Mount Receptor allows lights to be securely mounted or removed from bike in seconds with a simple, secure 1/4 turn lock; lights will not turn on when removed from mount and slipped into a pocket or bag
- Easy direct USB charging without cables fully charges in 2 hours
- Made with bio-renewable material waterproof to 1 meter (when inserted in mount) for all-conditions reliability (IP67 Rated)
- Lumens: 50 (high), 50 (SafePulse)
- Runtime: 480 min (high), 480 min (SafePulse)
- Beam Angle: 30° (flood)
- Charge Time: 120 min
Gain more room or find the perfect position for lights, computers, music players, GPS, or whatever, with the Topeak BarXtender. Attaches securely to the handlebars or stem and adjusts for optimum position.
- Clamp: Fits 22-38 mm tubes (shims included)
- Crossbar: Device mount bar 25.4 mm
- Material: Engineering Grade Plastic and Steel
- Mount: Handlebar, Handlebar Stem
- Size (L x W x H): 18 x 3 x 3 cm, 7.1” x 1.2” x 1.2” (folded)
- Size (L x W x H): 13 x 10 x 3 cm, 5.1” x 3.9” x 1.2” (open)
- Weight: 116 g / 4.08 oz
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Ride safe and be seen at night with the high-performance helmet light. Innovative double-sided helmet-mounted light shines white facing forward and red towards the rear, and features 4 LEDs for excellent visibility. Rubber straps provide easy installation and flexible mounting options on a helmet.
- Max Luminous Intensity: 140 Lumens (Front), 10 Lumens (Rear)
- Lamp: 2 white high power LED’s (Front), 2 red high power LED’s (Rear)
- Battery: 3.7V 680mAh Lithium Ion (integrated)
- Control/Burn Time (approximate): 3.3hr (High), 5.5hr (Middle), 33hr (Low), 28hr (Front: Middle / Rear: Blinking)
- Charge Time (approximate): 2hr / Micro USB
- Input: 5V 500mA
- Lamp Housing: Injection molded polymer
- Strap Mount: Fits helmet / road bike dropbar
- Waterproof: IPX 6
- Low battery indicator
- Size: 6.9 x 4.4 x 2cm / 2.7” x 1.7” x 0.8”
- Weight: 40g / 1.41oz
Topeak's HighLite Combo II is a lightweight set with plenty of power. The WhiteLite II headlight boasts 3 super-bright white LEDs with blinking and steady modes sure to catch the attention of drivers and other riders. And, the RedLite II taillight provides 4 LEDs worth of lighting power with steady and flashing modes. Best of all, neither light requires hardware to mount. Batteries are included.
Light up the night! The PowerLux Combo includes the HeadLux 100 USB lumen front light and the TailLux 25 USB 25 lumen rear safety light. Both lights feature two super-bright LEDs and conveniently plug directly into a USB port for recharging. Quick and easy tool-free mounting with a single silicone strap.
- Front Light: HeadLux 100 USB
- Rear Light: TailLux 25 USB
Max Lumens: Front: 100 Lumens; Rear: 25 Lumens
Lamp: Front: 2 super bright 0.5W white LED's; Rear: 2 super bright red LED's
Battery: Front: 3.7V 500mAh Lithium Ion (integrated); Rear: 3.7 V 320mAh Lithium Ion (integrated)
Burn Time (Front): 3 Modes: 1.5 hr (High) / 3.3 hr (Middle) / 40 hr (Blinking)
Burn Time (Rear): 3 Modes: 3 hr (High) / 30 hr (Low) / 40 hr (Blinking)
Approximate Charge Time: USB port / 2hr
Size: Front: 6.9 x 4.3 x 2.2cm / 2.7" x 1.7" x 0.9"; Rear: 6.3 x 2.7 x 2.5cm / 2.5" x 1.1" x 1"
Weight: Front: 32g / 1.13oz; Rear: 30g / 1.06oz (w/ mounting clip)
Waterproof: IPX 6
Mount: Front: Fits integrated bar/stem combo, and aero / round handlebars; Rear: Fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 34.9mm), seatstay, and Topeak bags
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
Charged to be seen! The TailLux 25 USB design features convenient cable-free charging with a direct USB port plug. Two super-bright LEDs provide 25 lumens and three light modes, so you can be seen up to 2km away—even on the darkest nights. Bi-directional tool-free mounting and removal are accomplished by a single silicone strap, making it simple to use on seatposts, seatstays, or Topeak bags.
- Max Luminous Intensity: 25 Lumens
- Lamp: 2 super bright red LED's
- Light Housing: Engineering grade polymer
- Battery: 3.7 V 320mAh Lithium Ion (integrated)
- Control/Burn Time: 3 modes / 3 hr (High) / 30 hr (Low) / 40 hr (Blinking)
- Charging: USB port / 2 hr
- Mounting: Fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 – 34.9mm), seatstay, and Topeak bags
- Waterproof IPX 6
- Size: 6.3 x 2.7 x 2.5cm / 2.5" x 1.1" x 1"
- Weight: 30g / 1.06oz (w/ mounting clip)
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Up-To-Front Multi-Mount aligns everything to be mounted front and center for viewing convenience and to easily capture those precious ride moments, track your ride, and illuminate your way home from your adventure. Includes adapters for mounting GoPro/Shimano Sport Cameras, Garmin Edge/Wahoo/Sigma GPS cycle computers, Topeak CubiCubi front lights, WhiteLite HP 500, WhiteLite 800BT, and other GoPro-mount-compatible devices. Flipflop mounts can be positioned to customize device viewing height so you can be focused and enjoy your ride!
- Material: Forged aluminum / Engineering grade polymer
- Modular Multi-Mount: Adapters included for GoPro / Shimano Sport Cameras, Garmin Edge / Wahoo / Sigma
- Device: GPS cycle computers, Topeak CubiCubi front lights, WhiteLite 800 BT, and WhiteLite HP 500
- Bracket: Fits 25.4 – 31.8mm handlebars (shims included)
- Max Load: 480g / 16.93oz
- Added Features: Angle adjustment (Sport Camera), Rotates for landscape or portrait viewing (RideCase)
- Weight: 52g / 1.83oz
- Size: 12.5 x 6.6 x 4.3cm / 4.9" x 2.6" x 1.7"
An innovative cycle computer/action camera center mount, specifically designed for integrated stem/handlebar systems. Various mounting positions for Garmin Edge/Wahoo/Sigma GPS cycle computers and GoPro/Shimano sport cameras, Topeak CubiCubi front lights, WhiteLite HP 500, WhiteLite 800 BT, and other GoPro-mount-compatible devices.
- Compatible Devices: Garmin Edge / Wahoo / Sigma GPS bike computer / GoPro action cams and other devices with GoPro mount
- Handlebar Compatibility: Shimano Pro Stealth, FSA Plasma, Ritchey WCS Solostream, SCOTT SYNCROS RR1.0 Carbon Aero 420, Most Talon, Canyon H31 & CP series
- Material: aluminum / fiberglass composite
- Max load: 220g
- Weight: 40g (120mm) / 45g (150mm)
- Dimensions: 12 x 3.5 x 3cm (120mm) / 15 x 3.5 x 3cm (150mm)
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.