Ergonomically designed for prolonged enjoyment. Simple, adaptable cockpit.
- 2-way release
- Removable optical display
- Longer lever body with anti-slip surface improves shifting and reduces actuation force
- Low friction cable in OT-SP41 housing for smooth, effortless shifting
- 20% lighter rear shifts
- Consistently stable shifting
- RD new shadow design with optimized slant design
- New shift cable with new hyper low-friction coating technology
- Anti-slip on main lever - Thumb Operation
- Rear speeds: 11-speed
- Front Shifting: Front Shifter Available
- Instant Release: Yes
- Multi Release: Yes
- 2-way Release: Yes
- Optical Gear Display: removable
Shimano Tourney SL-RS35 shift levers deliver easy and reliable shifting for all riders. The Revoshift shifter allows riders to maintain a secure and stable grip on the handlebar by requiring just a twist of the thumb and index finger for shifting. The optical gear display tells you which gear position is selected while riding.
Get sharp, dependable, Exact Actuation shifting with SRAM's GX 2x10 Rear Trigger Shifter. This right-side rear shifter is compatible with SRAM’s GX 2x10-speed components and offers precise, swift shifting across their wide-range 10-speed cassette.
• Dedicated 10-speed rear trigger shifter
• Multi-position mounting
• Aluminum pull lever
• MatchMaker X compatible
• Weight: 122 grams
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They shift a SRAM or Shimano front derailleur. These shifters are indexed to shift three gears, and feature micro-adjustments for perfect front derailleur alignment.
SRAM’s I-Motion 3 Shifter is simple and easy-to-use for hours of care-free riding. This 3-speed twist-shifter works in concert with SRAM’s I-Motion 3 internally-geared hub (sold separately). Whether you’re going up uphill, downhill, are pedaling under load, or even standing still, the I-3 shifter performs beautifully.
Marvo LT shifters are smooth, simple, and easy to use. Compatible with Shimano 9-speed mountain derailleurs.
- Trigger style shifting action
- Straight cable entrance and exit routing reduce setup frustration
- Includes shift cables
- Visible gear indicator
- Compatible with Shimano 9-speed mountain system
- Left shifter works for double or triple
Imagination is the only limitation to how much the microSHIFT thumbies can do. Their small minimalistic designs are packed with precision machined mechanism that allows you to shift accurately with either index or friction mode. Go on any adventure without worries for mechanical issues.
- Includes shift cables
- Indexed or friction mode-convertible rear shifter
Ergonomics are key to Aaron, which is why he wanted something a little different. As a result, TRP engineers looked at the cable release lever's ergonomics and devised a system to move it in a linear path to mimic the motion of a rider's thumb, rather than rotating it away. This unique positioning allows for a more consistent contact patch providing overall better grip and shifting performance when the trail gets rowdy.
- Shift levers designed and located for optimum performance by Aaron Gwin
- New linear actuation for improved ergonomics and consistent thumb contact
- Enhanced grip & tactile feel built into lever paddles: embossed grooves on advance and release lever
- Carbon fiber upper housing & advance lever position with brake lever
- Ball bearing equipped
- 12 speed
- Tool-free straight-lace cable changes
- Rider-adjustable home position of lower lever with a 40-degree range
For reliable mountain bike shifting, Shimano's SL-M315 RAPIDFIRE shift lever is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke.
- Slim main lever body
- OPTISLICK for smooth shifting performance
- Gear display positioned below the handlebar
- Numbered gear display indicates gear position at a glance
- Light shifting operation, wider compatibility, and suitable for internal cable routing
- Streamlined cockpit experience
Shimano Rapidfire Plus flatbar shift levers for road and fitness bikes. Compatible with 2x8 and 3x8 Claris R2000 components. The levers are also equipped with 2-Way Release for different riding styles or shifting (index finger or thumb) from various riding positions. The upper lever still performs the same function, but it swings both ways. Pull it with your finger or push it with your thumb—you choose.
- Optical display to quickly see what gear you are in
- Quick-adjust barrel for fine-tuning shifting
The Deore M6000 Rapidfire shifters deliver light, smooth action paired with decisive shifts for fast and easy on-trail gear changes. The left shifter incorporates a mode converter so these components can be used with either 2x or 3x drivetrains.
- OPTISLICK cable
- Precise and consistent shifting performance
- Ergonomic lever shape and easy lever access
- Intuitive and readily visible OGD
- 1 shifter for double and triple use
- Shift Lever Type: RAPIDFIRE Plus
- Front Shifting: 3/2
- Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP41
Shimano Deore M6000 shifters feature 2-way release triggers that offer the ability to shift from various riding position.
- Ergonomic lever shape and easy lever access
- Dyna-Sys10-Speed compatible
- Double or Triple: Double, Triple
The Shimano Deore SL-M6100 Right Shift Lever is designed for use with 12-Speed Deore M6100 MTB drivetrains.
- I-Spec EV creates a clean and action-optimized cockpit with a wider adjustment range to suit riders of various styles, preferences, and body types
- RapidFire Plus technology is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke
- OT-SP41 reduces inner cable friction to provide quick response and effortless shifting
- Easy Operation And Accurate Shifting
- Wide Comfort Lever With Position Adjust
- Effortless Multi-Shift
- Multi-Shift Speed, Shimano Synchronized Shift
- Ergonomic Rotary Switch
- Short Stroke Perfect Click (Single Click, Auto Multiple Shift Only)
- Customization Of Operation
- Suspension Control By Left Switch
Shimano's Di2 Bar-End Shifters are the ticket for time trial/triathlon bicycles running Shimano's Di2 electric-shifting components (sold separately). With a simple, light touch of the easily accessed buttons, you get instant, perfect gear changes every time.
Just because your hands are comfortably resting on the tops of your handlebars, it doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to shift gears. With Shimano's Di2 Remote Satellite Shifter, you're just a simple, light button push away from shifting perfection. These phenomenal accessory shifters are for use with Shimano's Di2 drivetrain components (sold separately) and can be positioned anywhere on your bars for a custom feel. Plus, these beauties feature spot-on ergonomics for smooth, controlled shifting even when you're pushing yourself to your physical limit.
- Quicker lever access and light operation
- Shifts max. 3 gears at a time (Main lever)
- Clean and action-optimized cockpit
- OPTICAL GEAR DISPLAY for easy visible gear position
- Clamp Band