World's first pliable hot melt chain wax formula with Graphene for use in crockpots is here. GRAPHENwax—Super pliable, non-crumble, quiet, clean and extremely easy to break-in formula. It exhibits excellent dirt protecting capabilities and durability while maintaining impressively low friction for a prolonged period of time in dry and mixed conditions. It's the easiest wax to break-in after chain cools down—simply hold your chain in one hand and run it between two fingers of your free hand (as per our video) and job done—no more solid sticks or backpedaling issues. Our wax doesn't crumble, chip or leave any marks thanks to our proprietary formula. It's everything you wished for in a hot melt wax. Perfect for Road, Triathlon, Gravel, Mtb and E-bike. Keeps your drivetrain spotless clean. Can be used along with GRAPHENlube. It's the most quiet hot melt wax you will ever use.
Unlike other Hot Melt waxes, GRAPHENwax not only exhibits lowest friction, but also lasts longer and is much easier to use. Usually after dipping the chain in melted wax you need to wait until chain cools down and then painstakingly break every chain link so the chain can be flexible again, leaving crumbled mess behind and particles on the frame and crank. With GRAPHENwax, we have reinvented this process. After the chain cools down, you only need to run it between your fingers along its entire length, and the chain is broken-in leaving no pieces of wax behind. Our wax simply doesn't crumble during the chain movement, meaning you have more wax that protects the drivetrain for longer. It can also withstand those hot days where other wax lubricants simply melt off your chain. GRAPHENwax will not stain your fingers when handling the chain and it's the quietest wax coating you will use. It's your "dream come true" wax lubricant.
GRAPHENwax and our World Tour winning GRAPHENlube go very well together. If you plan longer rides you can "top it up" with GRAPHENlube. Chain will not require re-cleaning.
Why we don't use Tungsten Disulfide (WS2) nor Molybdenum Disulfide (MoS2) additives.
While these substances can exhibit super-low friction, they do it only in vacuum or inert gas. In normal humid air they not only have high friction but also very short life because of the rapid oxidation process. Using these additives in chain lubricant, where water is often present, is simply pointless.
We also don't use any oils or paraffin oils in the mixture because it adversely impacts the friction.
- 340g / 12 oz . +/- 4%. Each box contains 4 "squares"
- Wax is black, but on the chain looks transparent. Doesn't leave marks.
- Hydrocarbon waxes containing special mix of high-purity graphene. It does not contain any harmful solvents.
Zipp's Bearing Grease is perfect for your home workshop and traveling toolbox, too. It's a quality lubricant designed to minimize friction and maximize the life of your components. And it's easy to apply with its 20ml syringe container.
The lightweight and easy to use Twin Graph Tyre Pressure Gauge from Zefal is compatible with both Presta & Schrader valves. It features a clear and easy to read gauge with both psi and bar measurements.
Simple and easy to use, just press the gauge onto your valve and the gauge will set to what pressure is in your tire. You can then remove the gauge from the valve and clearly read the display. Once satisfied a quick press of the reset button will return the gauge to the zero position.
Wolf Tooth WT-1 Chain Lube is a synthetic lubricant and a chain treatment in the same bottle. As a synthetic chain lubricant, WT-1 will improve the mechanical efficiency of your drivetrain while lasting 3-5x longer than most other chain lubes. As a chain treatment, WT-1 will clean your chain by pushing dirt and debris to the surface where it can be wiped away. It will also protect your chain in all riding conditions, and allow you to ride longer between applications.
- Cleans, lubricates, and protects chains
- Peak performance in all conditions, wet and dry
- Also works on other places of your bike, including hubs, cables, and jockey wheels
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
- Evaporates fast and leaves no residue
- A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high-performance lubricants
- No water rinsing is required
- Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
Topeak's sleek FlashStand FAT is a super parking/display stand that folds up for pocket-sized portability. This affordable, lightweight wonder securely holds your mountain bike by the non-drive side crankarm to keep it upright and safe. Take it along in your jersey pocket for those quick pit stops, too!
Keep your drivetrain quiet while protecting your components with Squirt Dry Lube. This long-lasting wax and water-based lubricant is low maintenance and easy to apply: no degreasing is needed, just squirt it on and ride. Squirt is 100% biodegradable and doesn't contain harmful solvents. Plus, it works in all-conditions, wet or dry, for mountain and road.
When we launched Secret Chain Lube, Josh admitted that the starting point for this product was a hot wax recipe he had used for years with pro teams that had won numerous world and Olympic medals. The idea behind Secret Chain Lube was to bring this technology to a lube that didn't require hot melting, but it turns out many of our customers were already big fans of hot waxing chains, and the requests flooded in for us to release the SILCA Secret Wax Blend...so here it is!
Consisting of highly refined laboratory-grade paraffin and a high concentration of 3 specific sizes of nano-scale Tungsten disulfide, Secret Chain Blend not only acts as a lubricant but actually acts to modify the surface of the chain, filling in all of the crevices of the metal with highly lubricious and wear-resistant tungsten disulfide particles. As a result, chains waxed with Secret Chain Blend and Secret Chain Lube will actually get faster over time and after repeated waxings. Secret Chain Blend is the only hot wax lubricant to have a specifically matched and compatible drip wax that can be used to 'top off' the wax as needed, extending the duration between hot wax applications, and guaranteeing the quietest running drivetrain possible. Using the combination of Secret Chain Blend and Secret Chain Lube can dramatically extend the chain and drivetrain component life (up to 10x).
- 500g / 17.6oz pouch
- The chain should be VERY clean and dry before applying
SILCA Synergetic oil has tested internally to be the fastest and quietest oil-based lubricant ever tested, losing only 4.9 watts on 250 input (98.1% efficiency), however, it really begins to shine when focusing on longevity and durability of the chain and mating components. Best of all, because the lubricant forms a durable tribofilm at the metal surface, and is strongly attracted to itself, the lube proves to be exceptionally waterproof, remaining inside the chain even in testing under full water submersion, the lubricant is not displaced!
- 2oz Squeeze bottle with 18ga. Luer Lock Precision Applicator Tip
- 12,000+ miles of lubricant per bottle
- Ultra-high wearing, ultra-quiet, ultra waterproof wet lube
- For best results apply to clean/dry chain. For good results may apply to new factory-lubed chain and will fully displace the factory lube within 4-5 applications
Shimano Genuine Professional disc brake bleed kit
- TL-BR002 Funnel unit for ST series Road Brake lever (M7 thread bleed port)
- TL-BR003 Funnel unit for BL series MTB brake lever (M5 thread bleed port)
- TL-BR001 Syringe unit
- 4-pcs set of Bleed Blocks (Piston spacer)
- New oil spill guard lid with an integrated oil stopper holder
- Improved syringe unit design now using a stronger threaded tube joint and revised locking clip
- Bleeding instructions available for download under 'Documents & Links' below
Shimano Genuine disc brake bleed Funnel unit for BL type MTB brake lever (M5 thread bleed port)
- Oil spill guard lid with an integrated oil stopper holder
- Funnel base
- Bleeding instructions available for download under 'Documents & Links' below
- 120 gram, 7-function shop quality folding tool with 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm hex wrenches and flat-blade and #2 Phillips screwdrivers.
- Super strong composite body features new design with improved comfort, increased leverage, and stay-tight bolt design.
- Professional-grade tool steel wrenches feature superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance.
Pedro's folding wrench sets are essential for the shop, event, ride, and at home. These folding wrench sets feature professional grade tool steel for strength, superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance, and body made of lightweight but super tough composite material. The new body features improved ergonomics, shaped to perfectly fit in your hand, allow easy access to each tool, and with extra length for better leverage and control. In addition, the new stay-tight bolt design keeps tool bits from loosening over time. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure lasting performance.
- Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts.
- Includes: T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, & T40 sizes and convenient holder.
The torx style fastener is quickly becoming standard fare on the modern bicycle. Having the right torx wrenches in the right sizes is essential for the modern mechanic. The Pedro's L Torx Wrench Set is up to the challenge. We made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and lasting performance. Pedro's torx wrenches also feature extra length for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need, in convenient holder, all backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Park combines the three most used bolt sizes into one convenient wrench. The 3-Way Sprocket Wrench sports 8, 9 and 10mm sockets made from forged chrome-vanadium steel in Park's classic Y-shape that offers plenty of leverage and a comfortable grip.
Park Tool introduced the bicycle world to the 3-way hex wrench set over 30 years ago. Our 3-way wrenches fit perfectly in the palm of the hand and provide excellent leverage, making them a favorite of countless shop mechanics worldwide.
- 4mm, 5mm, and 6mm hex set
- Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life
- Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
The BKD-1 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit will bleed most models of DOT-fluid-based hydraulic brakes. Hydraulic systems need bleeding to remove any air bubbles and to inject new, clean fluid.
- Designed and built for home use and the rigors of daily commercial use
- Includes two syringes, hoses with shutoff clips, multi-size bleed blocks and a unique attachable syringe mount
- Housed in a rugged reusable case
- Machined stainless steel and 7075 aluminum fittings to service SRAM, Hayes, Formula, Hope and other brands of DOT-fluid-based hydraulic brake systems
- Replacement parts available
- Brake fluid not included
Cleans bicycle chain quickly, easily, and effectively — without the hassle and mess of removing the chain from the bike. The Cyclone uses a large solvent reservoir, hundreds of rotating bristles, and a two-step cleaning process to get chains really clean, improve shifting performance, and extend the life of the chain and other expensive drivetrain parts.
- Works with all multi-speed bikes (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed) as well as some single-speed models and e-bikes
- Strong magnet at the bottom of the fluid reservoir holds metallic particles scrubbed from the chain
- Special wicking sponge draws solvent from the chain as it exits, minimizing drips and mess
- Sturdy handle makes the Cyclone easy to use and control
- Holds 2 fluid ounces (59ml) of solvent
A favorite of shop mechanics for over 30 year's, Park's CCP-22 Crank Puller removes crankarms that feature square tapers, and those that fit on Power Drive and Power Spline bottom bracket interfaces. The long, comfortable, built-in handle and fine thread provide the leverage needed to remove even the tightest crankarms. And, there's a rotating tip to ensure smooth operation and long life.