Como is a laid-back, comfortable e-Bike with the power of a confident ride. Como lets you go with the flow by giving you a full-power, confidence-inspiring, utterly delightful experience on a bike that feels effortless to ride.
- Turbo Full Power 2.0E motor and 530Wh battery offer an unparalleled riding experience, providing a smooth, seamless, and shockingly quiet amplification of your efforts, up to 28 mph. The integrated controller responds to your pedal inputs resulting in intuitive amplification of your efforts with an incredibly natural feel.
- MasterMind and Mission Control - The MasterMind display reveals all relevant info about your ride, allows real-time tuning of support levels, and enables over-the-air updates so that your bike gets better over time. MasterMind seamlessly integrates with the Mission Control app for range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more.
- The stepless shifting enviolo City Internal Gear Hub (IGH) features a specifically designed internal gear hub and matching controller. The manual stepless technology is as simple as adjusting the volume on a radio. This allows riders to focus on the important aspects of a bike ride such as traffic or scenery.
- Proven Smooth Efficiency - We designed a custom testing mechanism to analyze bumps at even the smallest frequency to increase comfort and vision. That precision, paired with a suspended seatpost, higher volume tires, and an 80 mm suspension fork, will flatten roads before your eyes.
- Turbo System Lock - Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike's motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.
- Fully Integrated Removable and Lockable Downtube Battery - Easy to charge, easy to secure.
- Equipped with DRYTECH Fenders, LED front and rear lights, and 27kg capacity rear HD Rack. The rear rack is compatible with child bike seats, and the bike is also rated to pull a thru-axle trailer.
Skid Loader is a compact electric cargo bike wired for large loads, small footprints, and everyday deviant behavior.
Just as Easy, Not as Big
Cutting back on car trips is a worthy undertaking, especially in these times of planetary peril. With its electric-assist motor and extreme hauling capabilities, our compact electric cargo bike Skid Loader invites those inclined to throw a leg over and wave their middle digits at downtown gridlock. Built for finding more ways to drive less and ferrying various materials to work, play, or wherever, we gave Skid Loader the utility of a long-tail and a manageable footprint that fits wherever a normal bike does.
Comfortable and compliant under load, Skid Loader also enjoys cutting loose without cargo. Engineered to ride and feel like a regular bike, its 27.5" wheel platform provides abundant tire options you don't get from cargo bikes rolling on smaller wheels. And because it's a Surly, we gave it ample tire clearance and built it for commutes that go from bus stop to bandit trail. We also gave all three frame sizes adequate standover and a dropper post to fit riders of assorted shapes and sizes. Furnished with useful accessory barnacles and internal routing for just about everything, Skid Loader's scaled-down and feature-packed cargo frame removes the roadblocks between you and riding whenever the hell you want.
- Equipped with Bosch Performance Cargo Drive Unit, featuring four invigorating levels of ride assist
- Capable of running dual batteries for extended range (all mounting hardware and wiring included)
- Dedicated rear rack rated for 100 pounds of potatoes, thanks to beefed-up M6 hardware
- Internal cable routing for dropper post, brake, shifter, and lights
- Mounts for fenders, front rack, and bottle cages (two on Medium and Large, one on Small)
- Stable dual-leg kickstand for your loading convenience
- Compatible with Surly Excellent Adventure rear axle for use with Surly Bill and Ted Trailers; accommodations for human cargo
- Sturdy, full-size wheels and large-volume 27.5 x 2.5" ExtraTerrestrial tires
The E-Delta Electric Assist Trike is engineered to incorporate a power system that boasts a 250-watt pedal-assist mid-drive motor along with a 36 volt/13.4AH Li-ion battery pack for speeds up to 15 mph. This purpose-built pedal-assist Delta trike is packed with features like Bluetooth connectivity, walking mode, and Self Diagnosis. It has a fully adjustable mesh-back saddle with a padded bottom that keeps you cool and comfortable on long outings. Plus, there are spare bottle mounts on the seat frame and handlebars to let you carry plenty of hydration for the long hauls.
- 15 mph / 250-watt pedal-assist mid-drive motor
- 36V / 10.4Ah lithium-ion frame-mount battery
- On-board Bluetooth battery management system
- Class 1 with four levels of pedal assist
- Throttle available as an option
- Wheel Base: 55" (139cm)
- Overall Length: 73" (185cm)
- Width: 31" (79cm)
- Seat Height: 22 – 24" (56 – 61cm)
- Bottom Bracket Height: 14.75" (37.5cm)
- Weight: 78 lbs
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs
- X-Seam: 30 – 48" (76 – 122cm)
Enjoy the utility and convenience of the E350 Electric Trike. Featuring a custom, oversized, high-tensile steel frame, this trike is built to last. Its step-thru frame design makes mounting and dismounting a breeze. Adding simplicity and reliability, a single-speed drivetrain means less maintenance and less hassle. And, you won't have to worry about getting up hills, thanks to the powerful Bafang 350W front hub motor. A simple operation of the King Meter Thumb Throttle adds a quick assist to your own pedaling.
You'll appreciate the comfort of the high-rise, swept-back handlebars—combined with the wide saddle, they put the rider in a natural, upright position. There's plenty of hauling capability with the rear basket, and the front fender helps you stay dry on rainy rides. Grocery store, pet shop, or just a cruise around the park—you name it, the E350 Electric Trike is ready to offer a smooth ride.