Designed for Fat and Semi Fat tire bikes, the Big Bore packs massive volume per stroke and a unique head that still works with winter gloves on
- Oversized press-on Schrader and Presta head won't accidentally remove valve cores and can be easily used with thick gloves.
- Flexible hose attachment allows for aggressive pumping without fear of damaging valve stems.
- Inverted barrel design allows for high volume in a compact size.
- Coarse machined aluminum barrel for extra grip.
- Water bottle boss mount with elastomer band included.
- Max pressure: 50psi (3.5bar)
- Volume per stroke: 90cc
The Air Tool Flex MTB/Road uses an inverted chamber design that allows for quick fill-up on mountain tires but can still reach the high pressures needed for road tires.
- Twin Schrader and presta thread on T-head
- Inverted barrel design allows for efficient high volume and high pressure pumping
- Lightweight and compact hose with built-in flex to prevent excess stress on valve stems
- Water bottle boss mount included
Back by popular demand, the Air Tool MTB Floor Pump is better than ever. Designed for low pressure, high volume tires, it provides precise pressure to ensure that your tires are set up for whatever the trail throws at you.
- Oversized 3" (76mm) gauge has 0-40 PSI range for maximum resolution when filling large tires.
- Massive 508cc volume aluminum barrel pushes enough air to seat tubeless tires.
- Ergonomic Wing handle with pressure relief valve.
- Auto selecting SwitchHitter II technology.
- Includes spare rubber seal for head.
- Max pressure: 40 PSI (2.7bar)
- Volume-per-stroke: 508cc
Specialized's Air Tool Sport Floor Pump boasts all-steel construction, durable internals, a long hose, a sturdy handle and a three-sided base for easy pumping and excellent stability. You also get Specialized's SwitchHitter head that automatically adapts to fit Presta and Schrader valves, and an easy-to-read, 2-inch gauge to make dialing in the right pressure a breeze.
This durable pump with SwitchHitter head automatically adjusts for Schrader or Presta valves.
- SwitchHitter head works on Schrader or Presta valves with no disassembly.
- Plunger locks to body chamber with a simple twist for secure storage.
- Water bottle boss mount included.
- Max pressure: 120psi (8.3bar)
- Volume per stroke: 48.4cc
90 Degree twist style mini CO2 head used on SWAT products
- Twist design allow CO2 cartridge to be threaded into head and then unthreaded to start CO2 flow.
- Flow can be controlled or stopped by threading cartridge back into head.
- Includes plastic spacer that allows head to be mounted for storage on cartridge without piercing it.
Keep your suspension pressure dialed-in with RockShox's High-Pressure Fork/Shock Pump. It features an aluminum barrel with an ergonomic handle, a handy finger-tap bleed adjust button for fine-tuning settings, and a large gauge. The hose swivels 360-degrees to fit anywhere.
The Pro Digital Pressure Checker makes it easy to ride with optimal pressure with highly accurate readings.
- Pressure release button for fine tuning
- Measures from 0 to 11 bars (0 to 160psi)
- For both Schrader (without brass insert) and Presta valves
The Pro Team Digital floorpump features a digital gauge for easy pressure reading. Its alloy barrel provides durability, while the wooden handle offers comfortable ergonomics as well as a touch of class.
- Presta and Schrader compatible
- Snaplock EZ head
There’s no easier or more effective way to patch a cut tire on the road or trail than carrying and using Park Emergency Tire Boots (3 per package). These thin, extra-tough patches peel and stick to the insides of tires to repair cuts and contain the tube until you can replace the tire.
Easy to use, powerful, durable and economical, Park Tool's PFP-8 Home Mechanic's Floor Pump has a place in every garage and home bike shop and is perfect to take along to cycling events, too! It inflates like a champ thanks to its sturdy steel barrel, tough handle, composite thumblock head that fits Presta and Schrader valves, sturdy steel base, long hose and extra-large, easy-to-read gauge.
The Super Patch Kit is comprised of a small plastic case, a piece of sandpaper for roughing up the tube and 6 peel-and-stick patches so no gluing is required. The patches stick fast thanks to 3M technology and they're thin and flexy to stretch with the tube. There's no easier way to patch a tube.
The most intuitive CO2 inflator on the market. All you have to do is twist your favorite CO2 cartridge into the HammerHead, and at the push of a button, you're back on the trail. As an added bonus, the HammerHead automatically detects your valve type for instant valve attachment while the trigger head leverages our patented push-to-inflate technology.
- Easy and controllable inflation
- Push-to-inflate technology
- Auto detect head for instant Presta or Schrader valve attachment
- Lightweight, compact design
- Weight: 26 grams
(1) HammerHead inflator
(1) threaded 20 gram CO2 cartridge
The “Holster” allows you to carry your GUP in style and have quick access to it when it’s needed the most. The long Velcro strap allows it to fit on most frames, seat posts and saddle rails, while the lightweight silicon block protects your frame and keeps your GUP securely fastened. Holster up!
Why have your CO2 cartridges rattling around in a seat bag when you can get Xlab's Sonic Nut Inflation Holder and store them behind your saddle? It holds two threaded CO2 cartridges and an inflator (each sold separately) in an easy-access location. The Sonic Nut is compatible with Xlab's Sonic and Turbo Wings.
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride.
Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes:
- Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure.
- 75mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute.
- 100mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
The world’s first CO2 inflator with tire gauge provides tire-inflation and tire-pressure measurement. The angled head fits Presta and Schrader valves and a special feature allows the user to adjust the flow while filling the tire. Dual-end design allows for one-cartridge storage.
- CO2 inflator that features a gauge as well
- Flow is adjustable using special feature
- Compatible with both Presta and Schrader valves
- Presta/Schrader with integrated dust cap, Push to inflate
- Gauge: Reads 160 psi / 11 bar, 1-1/2” analog
- Engineering-grade polymer
- Weight: 45g /1.59 oz
- Size: 6.5 x 5.2 x 3.3 cm / 2.5” x 2” x 1.3”
- Accepts threaded cartridges
- CO2 cartridges sold separately
The king has returned to rule! The new JoeBlow Ace DX features an innovative three-stage design that achieves both high pressures and high volume in record time. Stage one opens both barrels for big volume to reach 60 psi with 30% less effort than standard floor pumps. Stage two uses the main barrel only for pressures up to 120 psi while stage three engages the small barrel to achieve an amazing 260 psi. Two tone padded handles, wide stable base and new 4” base mounted analog gauge make inflation easy. The new SmartHead DX1 automatically adjusts to fit Presta and Schrader valves without swapping parts and the lower profile air release button makes getting the right pressure easy. Includes ball and air bladder type inflation needles.
- SmartHead DX1 full metal pump head w/ air release button & x-long hose
- Gauge: 260 psi / 18 bar; 4” base mount analog
- Base: Aluminum/Rubber
- Barrel: Anodized aluminum
- Handle: Oversize dual tone
- Weight: 2.45 kg / 5.4 lb
- Size: 74 x 28 x 22 cm/29.1” x 11” x 8.7”
Topeak's Joe Blow Max HP quickly inflates tires with a durable steel barrel, a sturdy composite base, a padded handle, and a tight-sealing TwinHead that fits Presta, Schrader and even Dunlop valves. You'll also appreciate the extra-long hose and big, easy-to-read gauge.
Air up your mountain bike tires in a hurry with Topeak's Joe Blow Mountain floor pump. Its large diameter steel barrel, sturdy composite base and oversized padded handle make inflating high volume tires an easy task. For versatility, its double-sided TwinHead pump head tightly grips both Presta and Schrader valves. And, you'll appreciate the easy-to-read gauge.
The aero-shaped barrel and wide steel base provide stability when pumping and the 3” top mounted gauge is easy to read up to 200 psi (14 bar). The large padded handle provides comfort while the extra-long and tangle-free hose can even reach wheels on bikes mounted in a stand. The SmartHead DX3 with lower-profile air-release button automatically adjusts to fit either Presta or Schrader valves and makes getting the right pressure a simple task.
The Topeak JoeBlow III continues the tradition of setting the benchmark for floor pump durability and performance while ushering in upgrades with an enlarged 3-inch chronograph-inspired gauge and hammer-style TwinHead DX pump head. A durable steel barrel and base as well as an ergonomic padded handle make inflating tires a breeze.
- Presta / Schrader / Dunlop-compatible
- Max 160psi / 11bar
- Volume per stroke: 317.5cc
- 3.7lbs / 1.68kg
- Ball and bladder needles included
Topeak's Joe Blow Sprint quickly inflates tires thanks to its durable aluminum barrel, a sturdy steel base, a tight-sealing aluminum thumblock head that fits Presta and Schrader valves and an oversized, padded handle. And, the easy-to-read, top-mounted gauge lets you dial in the perfect pressure every time!
This clever dual-gauge floor pump was exclusively designed for low pressure Fat-Bike tires and moderate pressure MTB tires. A massive oversized barrel is 1.5 times larger than a standard floor pump and delivers large air volume to fill oversized tires quickly. A 30 psi (2 bar) gauge shows precise low pressure for Fat-Bike tires while the 75 psi (5 bar) gauge shows higher pressures for MTB tires. An air release button on the TwinHead™ allows for fine-tuning pressure.
This pump is equipped with a hardened steel base, solid steel barrel, and an easy to read top mounted analog gauge. An extra long hose with a TwinHead pump head makes it easy to reach valve stems and the integrated mini tool carrier keeps what you need for light maintenance close at hand.
This unique mountain bike specific floor pump features a super-sized barrel that inflates tubes nearly 50% faster than normal floor pumps. It delivers the higher volume required for large off-road tires. The extra-sensitive 3" easy-to-read low pressure analog gauge helps dial in the proper pressure while the large steel base provides stability.
- TwinHead DX5 works with Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves
- Oversize padded handle
- Barrel/Base: Painted steel
- Gauge: 60psi / 4bar, 3” middle mount analog
- Volume Per Stroke: 722 cc
- Added Features: Attachments for inflating sports balls and bladder heads, Hose dock
- Size: 72 x 26.6 x 14.2cm / 28.3” x 9.1” x 6.7”
- Weight: 2.3kg / 5.07lb
The JoeBlow Sport with unique 2-stage design delivers both high pressure and high volume in record time. Stage one opens both barrels for huge volume, reaching 30 psi with 30% less effort than standard floor pumps. Stage two utilizes the small barrel for pressures up to 160 psi. Hammer type TwinHead DX5 pump head with an extra-long and tangle-free hose makes it easy to reach valve stems. A durable steel barrel and large steel base provide extra stability.
- Head: Hammer type TwinHead DX5, Presta / Schrader / Dunlop valves with extra-long 360 pivot hose
- Barrel: Painted steel / anodized aluminum
- Gauge: 160 psi / 11 bar, 3" mid mount analog Stage 1 : 0 - 30 psi Stage 2 : 30 - 160 psi
- Volume Per Stroke: 715cc (Stage 1), 258cc (Stage 2)
- Handle: Oversize / Dual density polymer
- Base: Hardened steel
- Ball / bladder heads, Hose dock
- Size: 74 x 26.6 x 18cm / 29.1" x 10.5" x 4.6"
- Weight: 2.5kg / 5.51lb