The day-in, day-out Eagle ecosystem hero is now available with AXS. The GX AXS upgrade kit is your entry point into wireless drivetrain simplicity. Compatible with any of our Eagle ecosystem cassettes and crank arms, the upgrade kit allows you to experience AXS without needing to buy an entire groupset—provided you already are using Eagle products. No matter if you are looking to upgrade your ride or looking for great value replacement parts, look no further than the GX AXS upgrade kit.
- Includes the SRAM GX Eagle AXS rear derailleur with battery, Eagle controller with clamp, charger with cord, and chain gap tool
- The GX Eagle AXS rear derailleur shifts on command, whether under climbing load or sprinting to the stage finish, and is smart enough to protect itself thanks to its incredibly resilient Overload Clutch
- Rear derailleur is compatible with 10-50t and 10-52t cassettes
- The GX Eagle AXS controller offers a unique wireless shifting experience with ergonomic touchpoints that are customizable to your preferences. You can choose what each button does through the AXS App
XC spec and ready for the trail. XX1 Eagle AXS utilizes the proven backbone of SRAM 1X. With the lightest weight materials and a 520-percent gear range. More secure and longer wearing X-SYNC 2 chainring. The pinnacle of performance, paired with the connected components of Eagle AXS. Ready for the new gen of super bikes.
- XC focus
- Carbon cage
- Ti hardware
- Rear Derailleur with Battery and Battery Protector
- Rocker Paddle Controller with Clamp
- Chain Gap Tool
Our Box Four tier is for those people who just want less fuss! You're fond of Prime 9, but know 8 is enough, and surely 11-42T is plenty of range for an 8-speed cassette. Our derailleur still has the Limited Slip clutch but now arrives with a more compact cage. The custom 8-speed chain is built for abuse, although it's sophisticated enough to have its own Wide/narrow chainring. Push through fewer gears with a no-nonsense shifter. This combo will transport you to 1 by territory for less than $200.