Developed for locking the nipple to the spoke during the wheel-building process, preventing the spoke-nipple connection from loosening.
- Holds nipples in place but allows for up to 5 adjustments before compound breaks down
- Use with light oil for a secure, re-trueable wheel or use by itself for a maximum bond
- Developed in conjunction with Loctite
- Includes two 10ml bottles
Keep your most-needed bike repair tools and supplies close at hand with Park's Work Tray. It easily installs on your Park PRS-15, PRS-10, or PRS-11 Repair Stand (sold separately). And it features 2 separate compartments, a lube holder, a tool/towel bar, a tab system that holds plastic grocery bags and 2 receiver pods for extra accessories.
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools.
• Made from hardened alloy tool steel
• Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket
• Sold singly or in pairs
High-quality bits for recessed Torx Plus screws. Torx Plus profile: in comparison to normal Torx profiles, the enlargement of the 6 torque-transferring flanks between the tool and the screw is effected by means of an ellipse-shaped profile design and not a circular one. This means that the power applied when screwdriving is spread over a larger area. Higher torque is transferred and the service life of the screw and tool is also enhanced.
- For Torx Plus screws
- Particularly hard for semi-hard materials
- 1/4" hexagon drive
- High torque transfer
- Size: 40 IP x 25mm
Refill pack for the Park Tool TPT-1 Tubeless Plug Tire Tool and other similar tools. These vulcanized rubber plugs are used to temporarily repair punctures in tubeless bicycle tire systems. Set of 5.
NOTE: Intended for tubeless bicycle tires using sealant only. Not compatible with inner tube systems.
High-quality Wera L-keys with color-coded, convenient plastic sleeve. The tool is quickly accessible and the ergonomic and pleasant handle is easy on the hands even at low temperatures. The Hex-Plus profile offers a larger contact surface within the screw head. This reduces the notching effects to a minimum and almost completely eliminates the risk of destroying the screw recess. The ball-end on the long arm allows for reliable working even in difficult installation situations. The BlackLaser surface treatment provides outstanding surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. The tools are quickly to hand thanks to the laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys.
- L-keys for hexagonal socket screws
- Hex-Plus allows socket head screws to live longer
- Color coded, easy-to-grip plastic sleeve, even at low temperatures
- Hexagonal ballpoint on the long arm
- Wear-resistant size marking
Put these beauties in your tool kit for quickly fixing flats on the road.
- Light weight, low profile lever
- Durable composite construction
- Easy to get under the tire bead
- Set of three levers to assist with hard-to-remove tires
- Included cap keeps the set together
Designed to fit snugly between the disc brake caliper pistons or pads, preventing inward pad movement to preserve hydraulic brake adjustment while the wheel is off the bike..
- For disc caliper repair
- Fits SRAM Guide, Trail, and Avid Code Brakes
Getting a flat is a pain in the butt. It's an even bigger pain in the butt if you don't have the stuff you need to get back home. These patches will help get you back to where you need to be.
- Six patches
- Instructions included
• Updated with a new material and new design
• Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed
• Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires
• Sold in sets of two.
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile
• Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless
• The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed
• This set includes 3 tire levers
Lezyne's Power Tire Levers are winning the fight against stubborn tires. They're made of a high-strength composite material for excellent strength and durability. Their thin hook ends easily slip under tight beads, while the large handle gives you the leverage needed for tire removal. On the backside, there is a hook to attach the lever to a spoke for added versatility.